BargainBinBuy - I feel I was scammed

1 of 1 BargainBinBuy reviews

I bought 3 hats (for Free)paying shipping only.I have been waiting over 30 days for my item.

I emailed and got 2 different email recipient responses with newly created email accounts. They keep promising me that something is coming. No luck. I will not be using this account again.

should have known when shipping was $15 but it seemed good. I would love my money back and to cancel this but I cant even do that. I feel dumb for falling for it. but shopify is to easy for these kind of things to happen.

I am very disappointed they prayed on pokemon being a big thing.This account even has a youtube video on how to make thousands on shopify in a day.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Shopify Account
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #901781

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with BargainBinBuy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
1 of 1 BargainBinBuy reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 11 #1225466

I am struggling with the same issue! I also ordered one of these hats and have emailed them multiple times. The most recent time I asked for a refund but still waiting on response.

0 0 Reply

Aug 25 #1203867 Warren, Michigan, United States

This got me too. I was trying to have the hats for a vacation i was taking.. i ordered team shirts from etsy and had those within 2 days.. now this bargain bin website seems broken and unworking so i'm out 15 bucks but i've learned a valuable lesson

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.