BargainBinBuy - I feel I was scammed
I bought 3 hats (for Free)paying shipping only.I have been waiting over 30 days for my item.
I emailed and got 2 different email recipient responses with newly created email accounts. They keep promising me that something is coming. No luck. I will not be using this account again.
should have known when shipping was $15 but it seemed good. I would love my money back and to cancel this but I cant even do that. I feel dumb for falling for it. but shopify is to easy for these kind of things to happen.
I am very disappointed they prayed on pokemon being a big thing.This account even has a youtube video on how to make thousands on shopify in a day.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not receiving it
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..."
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "Took 3days and a professional local plumber to finish the job. Randell Mathis did not hold his crew to a high standard. Wichita Falls, Texas has more dependable bath remodelers..."
- "I went in for a color and cut. The color doesn't even cover my roots. This was done 2 days ago and looks like I need it again. My hair..."
- "Sent them back in October, still did not get replacement. Dresslily gave me the run around and your company kept my money. One was pink the other was orange...."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."