Barfield Contracting Barfield Roofing Rockledge FL Avoid

1 of 1 Barfield Roofing reviews

In May of 2015 I hired a contractor to replace my roof which had wind damage.I submitted a claim to my ins.

co. who agreed to cover the damages & pay the contractor. The claim was for approx. $4000.

to replace one side of the roof. Well, the contractor, Kevin Barfiled, was incompetent & I have water damage inside my house from the roof leaking. He was here once in an attempt to fix the leaks. A few months ago, after calling him & complaining he told me that he was here & sealed my skylights while I was at work.

I have since found out that he lied to me & was never here. I called him yesterday & he has not returned my call. I called another contractor who was highly recommended to me & after inspecting the roof he has suggested a whole new roof as it will be difficult to find & fix all the previous contractor's mistakes, & he will not warranty any repairs. I called my insurance co.

who have opened another claim. What is my recourse? Will the insurance co. go after this guy to recover considering that they paid the claim?

I have not talked to an adjuster yet.Thanx.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
1 of 1 Barfield Roofing reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.