Barfield Contracting Barfield Roofing Rockledge FL Avoid
In May of 2015 I hired a contractor to replace my roof which had wind damage.I submitted a claim to my ins.
co. who agreed to cover the damages & pay the contractor. The claim was for approx. $4000.
to replace one side of the roof. Well, the contractor, Kevin Barfiled, was incompetent & I have water damage inside my house from the roof leaking. He was here once in an attempt to fix the leaks. A few months ago, after calling him & complaining he told me that he was here & sealed my skylights while I was at work.
I have since found out that he lied to me & was never here. I called him yesterday & he has not returned my call. I called another contractor who was highly recommended to me & after inspecting the roof he has suggested a whole new roof as it will be difficult to find & fix all the previous contractor's mistakes, & he will not warranty any repairs. I called my insurance co.
who have opened another claim. What is my recourse? Will the insurance co. go after this guy to recover considering that they paid the claim?
I have not talked to an adjuster yet.Thanx.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Barfield Roofing Replacement
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..."
- "We paid a handsome price to have our parking lot Tar & Chipped rather than re-pave which is considerably more expensive. The product did not hold up and within a couple..."
- "I placed nearly 5K down in form of check that was cashed 2 days later on vinyl siding job promised to be done by Christmas. Cash down was expected in..."
- "Every other week for years- I would rip open a package of fresh Double Stuf OREOS, fill my 1LB glass jar, seal the rubber lid clasp... and eat the poor..."
- "Architectural Exteriors, Inc. /Hippo Roofing/ William B Stillwell were contracted by me to replace my roof. When "completed" I removed the soffiting and found that quite a few truss tails..."
- "Elaine M Dolci has got to be the worst excuse for an eye doctor ever. She works in Merritt Island / Cocoa Florida area. Rude, impatient and unprofessional...."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."