Ballwin, Missouri

I absolutely love my Barefoot Spa.I've never owned a hot tub prior to this, so was a bit apprehensive when first considering Barefoot.

Related: Barefoot Spas - Been waiting 5 weeks for brand new Barefoot Spa to be fixed

Them not having local stores concerned me. But, I did a bit of online research right there at the show. Their BBB "A" rating came up and I saw their Comsumer Digest "Best Buy" ranking. I asked my guy at the show about service etc.

he said Barefoot uses the same "certified techs" everyone else uses. So, I bought the hot tub. It's the PL7 and I love it. My wife and I use it almost every day.

We haven't had any issues with it. I did have to call customer services a few times when first getting it set up ( operator error).

They were great and spent a lot of time with me.

Review about: Barefoot Pl7 Spa.

3.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Barefoot Spas Hot Tub
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Barefoot Spas?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Factory Direct SPA Covers - FACTORY DIRECT SPA COVER Factory Direct SPA Covers "Buyer BEWARE!!! Had their spa cover for 9 months when the vinyl faded and the foam inside started degrading causing slumping. Owner blames it all on your abuse of their..." Read more Namco Pools - Pool wall rusted thru in 5 years Namco Pools "I went to open my pool at the start of the 2017 season. I noticed bubbling on the wall. As soon as i touched the touched the wall it let..." Read more The Cover Guy Hot Tub Cover Review The Cover Guy "My hot tub cover fell aoart in 15 months!! The thread is disintegrating like crazy !! And it's not from weather .. sun .. snow .. ice .. or chemicalls..." Read more Thermospas Hot Tubs Customer Care Review ThermoSpas Hot Tubs "Thermaspa's customer service is horrific. It has been a nightmare from when the original salesman referred to me as a "gimp" to recent concern on having this unexplainable rust due..." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware! Calatlantic Landscaping is a big problem! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more Don Juravin - Hoax alert! Roca Lab's Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery proven to be a sham! Don Juravin "Don't fall for this internet quackery called Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery. This stuff tastes terrible and shockingly the owner of Roca Labs who claims to have invented this stuff..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more