Bare Necessities Shipping Service Review
I ordered a glamorise bra on Amazon which had to go through Bare Necessities, when I got it; it was too big for me so I opted to return the bra TO BARE NECESSITIES instead of an exchange for a smaller size they're refunding me. But what makes it worse is Bare Necessities makes YOU PAY for shipping when you get free shipping when you first purchase a product and they wanna blame Amazon for it SMH.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "Before doing any business with Alfred Kayser, you should know that if he talks you into doing his rewiring service which he touts as superior to stock, he will attempt..."
- "I bought a new Ford and opted for some after market work to be done by the dealership. They offered to rent me a car at an in house..."
- "I bought Skidders shoes, style #XY3102, color black, size 8. My baby was 1 year old and wearing a shoes size 5, but I can't put they on baby's feet. They..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."