BarChefs - Horrible customer service and return policy
bought expensive neon glow item $700, didnt work, was told to return.Item was huge and had no box big enough to return.
Was told to take broken item to fedex and have them box and return thru there fedex acct. Went all over lugging item, no fed ex services would box or ship item. Major hassle and inconvenience to return. Finally got fedex warehouse to box and return item.
I did exactly what i was told to do. Item was damaged during the return.
Got nasty email from company saying i didnt return properly.Now they refuse to send item.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Neon Glow Cornhole Game
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is second deep dish and third stoneware piece to crack in half while baking!! Calked customer service and since it was replaced once it cannot be replaced again! I'm..."
- "My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were..."
- "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..."
- "Our Klaussner power recliner and sofa started falling apart within a week of delivery. The cushions sank in, the separation between the back of the couch and the bottom..."
- "I called DiMeo fruit farms wanting to order plants that are organic certified to start a pick your own on 3 acres here in Maryland. I check out their web..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."