BarChefs - Horrible customer service and return policy
bought expensive neon glow item $700, didnt work, was told to return.Item was huge and had no box big enough to return.
Was told to take broken item to fedex and have them box and return thru there fedex acct. Went all over lugging item, no fed ex services would box or ship item. Major hassle and inconvenience to return. Finally got fedex warehouse to box and return item.
I did exactly what i was told to do. Item was damaged during the return.
Got nasty email from company saying i didnt return properly.Now they refuse to send item.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Neon Glow Cornhole Game
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a 34" edc low profile belt from original soe gear that on their web site states; "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller..."
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "INSTAFLEX Misleading Charge me on 8/02/2010 Unauthorized Charge DDL*INSTAFLEX 30DAY SP $74.98 12 days after recieving their trial product by mail. I did not authorize them to charge nor..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "Our Klaussner power recliner and sofa started falling apart within a week of delivery. The cushions sank in, the separation between the back of the couch and the bottom..."
- "I called DiMeo fruit farms wanting to order plants that are organic certified to start a pick your own on 3 acres here in Maryland. I check out their web..."