Banff Boundary Lodge - Complaint

1 of 1 Banff Boundary Lodge reviews

кому: ciu.north, ciu.south

Hello!My name is Oksana Madera . I have a problem with the hotel Banff Boundary Lodge . I booked a room month ago for 5 adults and 5 children. When the booking company made reservation, they made mistake and send the wrong information to Banff Boundary Lodge . When we come to the hotel, they said that we can't stay so many people in 2 bedrooms condo and they need to move the second family to another condo. We understood from employee that it's free from charge because he said that they will solve this problem with the booking company. We were in this place 2 nights. All this time they didn't say anything about payment. When we leaved the hotel we asked if all ok and what closed with our situation. They said don't worry. 3 days after I saw that they took a payment from my credit card . How can it happen ? I paid for something that I even didn't know how much it will cost. In addition the payment that they took was greater than the previous one. They even didn't send me a receipt . They took a payment and all.I don't understand how hotel can charge me without saying about it, without give me a price. When I go to store, I see a price and I decided if to buy or not. Here I didn't see any information about addition price. I didn't sign for addition room. All of us understood that it was a compensation for mistake that it's way to fix it.

In addition, on their official website there is information that the charge for an additional person is $ 25, but not $ 521, they are removed.Help me please with this situation . I believe I live in country where we have law and rights.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
fraud and illegal collection of money
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Service
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #883700 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Banff Boundary Lodge? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Banff Boundary Lodge reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Banff Boundary Lodge.
Filing a new complaint about
×