Balsam Hill - Terrible!

86 of 207 Balsam Hill reviews

After paying over $300.00 for a tree, I was suppose to receive it on one date, however got it later than promised.I was alright with this part.

However, opening the box I have to say I am very, very dissatisfied. First the tree is suppose to be 5 1/2 feet why is it that I am 5' 4", I am taller than the tree? Next it looks nothing like the tree I ordered. It is full of open spaces and does NOT look life like, it looks like a Charlie Brown Christmas tree.

This thing I cannot even call it a tree has SO many spaces between the branches, that NO amount of shaping the branches help it. Last year I bought a 55.00 tree and it looks better than this, and it is also 5 1/2 feet and it does stand taller than I do. I guess I should have read all these reviews before I bought one!! When I called I had the option to pay a 25.00 return fee or have a replacement tree sent of the same kind...

I think this company should be sued for deceitful sales practices, the product is not even close to the picture on the web site!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Balsam Hill Rocky Mountain Pine Artificial Christmas Tree
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #748931

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Balsam Hill? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
86 of 207 Balsam Hill reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.