Verified Reviewer

Unpleasant experience with both the Alabama regional manager, Patrick, and the associated property that he oversees, the Moretti at Vulcan Park. Today, I tried to convey my concerns about the Moretti to Patrick who unfortunately responded unprofessionally in the form of ongoing interruptions, a raised voice, and blaming.

Weve been paying for a gated community that hasnt been gated in over 8 months and is still not gated. My car has been broken into. Our packages have been stolen multiple times. He responded a gate isnt that big of a deterrent.

I also conveyed that our dog has been attacked multiple times by unleashed dogs on the property despite a leash rule for the complex and a city leash law. Ive brought this up to the front office many times without resolution.

He offered no solution and was only able to respond with anger and blame. Im disappointed and will not be recommending the Moretti or anything associated with Balfour Beatty going forward.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Balfour Beatty Reviews