New York, New York

Our company was scammed by this company/people.

Merritt Quirk, Benjamin Huet and Rayhan Razzaque.

They approached us to participate on their music festival and charged us $1500 for rent for the event with the projected attendance of 8,000 people per day - but less than 1,000 people attended the festival on both days.

They charged us with the promise that they would bring people to the festival, but everything was untrue. They said that they would refund us the but never responded our email.

Aside from the fact that they are completely unprofessional and disorganized group,  they lied when they promised to return the $1500 rent .

THEY STOPPED ANSWERING PHONE CALLS AND EMAILS

Total liers and scam artists.

Review about: Music Festival.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss misrepresentation / $1500
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Balearic Entertainment?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Winloot - Refusal to pay Winloot "I won on their site and now they are saying that the computer had a technical glitch and they will not pay anyone who won that date and I won..." Read more Dq Image And Prep Studio Chicago - Derrick Lee Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting / Miss Illinois United States Director Scams Contestants - Contestants/Families/Directors Beware Dq Image And Prep Studio Chicago "The Miss United States pageant held March 26, 2015 - March 29, 2015 at the Copernicus Center Illinois was directed by Derrick Lee of Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image..." Read more Igg - Asian Preference Igg "This game is seriously flawed. Everyone in my kingdom (K81) has been averaging steadily for the past month or so except the Chinese of course that came from kingdom (K82),..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - False Prize Announcement Publishers Clearing House "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..." Read more Threads King - THESE BASTARDS CLAIM A 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE...BULL. Threads King "This company is THE WORST....run, don't walk from their website. I ordered a bra, they sent me a size A; I'm a D. It took an EXTREMELY LONG time- about..." Read more Suddenlink - It rains, no internet Suddenlink "First my sister here at the house was charged for a speed that was half of what she was paying for, then it kept going out, then again, and it..." Read more Rockmart Paint and Body Shop - Negative Review with Mark Townsend Rockmart Paint And Body Shop "ABSOLUTELY STAY AWAY: I used Mark Townsend, owner of Rockmart Paint & Body to paint my classic car. On March 4, 2017 I brought my (el camino) to Mark for..." Read more IMHO - I Can See Why Sears Won't Be Around Much Longer Sears "Went to purchase the Amazon Tap Alexa at Sear's.com. After adding the product to the "Cart", a different product was reflected thereat : Naxa NX 319 Portable CD Player with..." Read more