Baileys Funeral Home - Taking advantage of a greiving person
My experience is that Mr.Wiilie Benton, of Bailey Funeral Home, is a terrible business man.
He stoled my money for my father's birth certificate and refused to send me the death certificate or my refund. The funeral took place on March 29, 2013. I have phone records of OVER 20 CALLS documenting my attempts to retrieve a "paid for" death certificate and also my refund. In one conversation with a male assistant, I asked to put a rush on the death certificate and the person responded that it will be $100.
What kind of SCAM is this?? After my continued persistence, Mr. Benton sent me an UNSIGNED CHECK on April 25th, so that I can't cash it. What kind of person does this to someone who is greiving???????????
Please see UNSIGNED CHECK attached and please notice that it has ANOTHER BUSINESS NAME on it.The check is #1018, which is close to a starter's check, so who knows if this is a real account.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Funeral Services
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
You May Also Like
- "If today someone asked me to recommend an online shop with good dresses and strict timelines, Tidebuy International Limited would not be anywhere on the list. My situation is somehow..."
- " This guy ruined my wedding. He was paid months (7) in advance and hired to do my ceremony and DJ services. My wedding was half hour late because this..."
- "This was my daughters first time competing in pageant even tho she didnt take home a title she really enjoyed herself and is looking forward to next year. The memories..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "My aunt just died,and we were cleaning out her basement apartment in my moms house.There was a bed frame and a kitchen table and the 4 chairs.My sister and I..."
- "I paid extra to have flowers delivered Saturday and they didn't arrive until the following Monday after I contacted the company. Not only were they two days late, but the..."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."