New York City, New York

My experience is that Mr.Wiilie Benton, of Bailey Funeral Home, is a terrible business man.

He stoled my money for my father's birth certificate and refused to send me the death certificate or my refund. The funeral took place on March 29, 2013. I have phone records of OVER 20 CALLS documenting my attempts to retrieve a "paid for" death certificate and also my refund. In one conversation with a male assistant, I asked to put a rush on the death certificate and the person responded that it will be $100.

What kind of SCAM is this?? After my continued persistence, Mr. Benton sent me an UNSIGNED CHECK on April 25th, so that I can't cash it. What kind of person does this to someone who is greiving???????????

How insensitive!!

Please see UNSIGNED CHECK attached and please notice that it has ANOTHER BUSINESS NAME on it.The check is #1018, which is close to a starter's check, so who knows if this is a real account.

Review about: Funeral Services.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Baileys Funeral Home?

Comments

you could just recreate a fake name and go on a spending spree with his account number lol

tinasimone
New York City, New York, United States #654528

After reporting this incident to the proper authorities, this matter has been resolved.I received a letter of apology from Mr.

Benton, my money back and my father's death certificate.:zzz

that is cruel of that director
New York City, New York, United States #643294