Verified Reviewer

I work down the road from a speedway which has a delivery truck from your company often. I have personally witnessed the driver being irate, rude, using foul language and having a totally unprofessional attitude with the Speedway employees on more than one occasion.

I was actually very surprised that this employee was allowed to return to this location after what I had witnessed and knowing that this behavior had been reported because I witnessed the phone call to the supervisor in this situation.

I returned to this site today at approximately 6:45am and again witnessed disgraceful behavior of your employee when asked very nicely not to park the truck in the entrance area for customers and when asked your employee again gave a nasty attitude to the ones working at this location. I will be calling with my complaint to customer service along with this review because I am mortified that this unprofessional behavior is allowed to continue for no apparent reason upon multiple occasions.

User's recommendation: Control your staff.

Preferred solution: Apology.