Chicago, Illinois

Bagverify.com - Fake Authenticators Posing as knowledgeble Dealers of Hermes Bags.Posting photographs on the internet of authentic Hermes Bags with stamps claiming they are fakes and they are WRONG.

This is not a reputable company and is not a reliable source to authenticate any bag from any company. Anyone who randomly makes posts on the internet that are false makes them unreliable to be an authenticator of Hermes Bags. People are relying on authenticators to buy bags on the internet and if the information is incorrect, people will be buying fake bags thinking they are authentic.

This is not the way to authenticate an Hermes bag.If you do not have the knowledge to authenticate a bag or its stamp you should not be in this business just to make money off of others.

BEWARE

Review about: Hermes Birkin Bag.

I didn't like: Unreliable and impossible to contact.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Could not contact anyone at this company via email or telephone. / Not specified
Preferred solution They need to publicly state they are wrong!

Had an Experience with BagVerify?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.