Bagverify.com - Fake Authenticators Posing as knowledable Dealer
Bagverify.com - Fake Authenticators Posing as knowledgeble Dealers of Hermes Bags.Posting photographs on the internet of authentic Hermes Bags with stamps claiming they are fakes and they are WRONG.
This is not a reputable company and is not a reliable source to authenticate any bag from any company. Anyone who randomly makes posts on the internet that are false makes them unreliable to be an authenticator of Hermes Bags. People are relying on authenticators to buy bags on the internet and if the information is incorrect, people will be buying fake bags thinking they are authentic.
This is not the way to authenticate an Hermes bag.If you do not have the knowledge to authenticate a bag or its stamp you should not be in this business just to make money off of others.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unreliable and impossible to contact
- Reason of review:
- Could not contact anyone at this company via email or telephone.
- Preferred solution:
- They need to publicly state they are wrong!
- Product or service
- Hermes Birkin Bag
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "Agape screwed up my ring 3 yrs ago and refused to fix it correctly. Given my ring was 90% perfect, i let it go. Stone fell out recently,..."
- " My bracelet was a gift for mothers day. Three days of wearing it the chain broke. I fixed it my self so I can still wear it One month after..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "The flowers were NOT as described or looked like the picture on Telefora's website. They offered a 20% discount. What an insult. I asked for a complete refund and/or to..."
- "I ordered a purse from here and before I even purchased the purse I asked was it still available the seller said yes. Needless to say I waited more than..."