Bagittoday is a big froud company of the india...

1 of 4 Bagittoday reviews

I got mail from bagittoday that you can get vacation for 3 nights 4 days anywhere in india for Rs.4000/-.So i think that india today group is well known & big thats why i cant cheated by this company.

But that was my mistake. I buy this package on 21jan 2014. Order id- 33578747. i made a booking on 10th Apr.

2014. Before 90 days of purchase a package(Condition from Bagittoday) After that i didnt received any vouchers or call or confirmation email from Bagittoady or Yatra.com. then on 25th Aug. 2014 Mr Gagan deep riyat(Yatra.com) send me an email containing data ( Please be informed that your voucher code is going to expire on 30th September 2014, i request you to please reply on same E-mail or call on 0124-3040700 to get your booking confirm ASAP.

After that we will be not going to confirm the bookings, For further assistance contact Bag It Today.). Then He called me wanting my booking details. Then i had sent details on 29th Sep.2014 & call him to tell that i had sent details to you. Then he said ok we will call you later.

But he didnt reply, So i'd sent reminder mail on 6 Oct..2014 & 11Nov.2014 but he doesnt give me any kind of reply. He didnt confirm my booking. After that i call him on 0124-3040700, but he told me that your booking can not be done contact with bagittoday to resolve your problem. After that i told all the details about this to bagittoday from email also call them.

But they told me your voucher code is expired. If i had book my vacation on 10 apr 2014 then why you telling me that.

I fulfill your condition that book vacation in 90 days.Now i hand sent bunch of emails to bagittoday but they didnt give any reply to me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Didnt any one thing that i like
  • What I disliked

Vacation Package
Review category
Advertising
review #568351 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bagittoday? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 4 Bagittoday reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 15, 2014 #915892 Delhi, Delhi, India

Dear Sir,
This is with reference to your complaint against order number-33578747.
We would like to inform you that your yatra package has already expired on dated 30th September 2014 and reminder already provided to regarding the same, therefore we are unable to provide refund/booking against your yatra package.
Thanks & Regards,
Online Support (Bag it today)

bagittoday

Dec 13, 2014 #915156 Delhi, Delhi, India

Dear Sir,
This is with reference to your complaint against order number-33578747.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
We would like to inform you that we are checking with our support team and will revert you very soon.
Hence, we request you to kindly wait for some time.
Hope you will cooperate with us. For any further query or assistance, please feel free to write us on onlinesupport@bagittoday.com Thanks & Regards, Online Support (Bag it today)

rohitkatake

Dec 16, 2014 #916563 Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India

Dear Sir,I had told you that i made a booking on 10th Apr.
2014. and paid Rs. 499.00 After that i didnt received any vouchers. then on 25th Aug. 2014
He send me an email containing data ( Please be informed that your voucher code is going to expire on 30th
September 2014, i request you to please reply on same E-mail or call on
0124-3040700 to get your booking confirm ASAP. After that we will be not
going to confirm the bookings, For further assistance contact Bag It Today.). Then He called me wanting my booking details. Then i had sent details on 29th Sep.2014 & call him to tell that i had sent details to you. Then he said ok we will call you later. But he didnt reply, So i'd sent reminder mail on 6 Oct..2014 & 11Nov.2014 but he doesnt give me any kind of reply. He didnt confirm my booking. After that i call him on 0124-3040700, but he told me that your booking can not be done contact with bagittoday to resolve your problem.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.