I got mail from bagittoday that you can get vacation for 3 nights 4 days anywhere in india for Rs.4000/-.So i think that india today group is well known & big thats why i cant cheated by this company.
But that was my mistake. I buy this package on 21jan 2014. Order id- 33578747. i made a booking on 10th Apr.
2014. Before 90 days of purchase a package(Condition from Bagittoday) After that i didnt received any vouchers or call or confirmation email from Bagittoady or Yatra.com. then on 25th Aug. 2014 Mr Gagan deep riyat(Yatra.com) send me an email containing data ( Please be informed that your voucher code is going to expire on 30th September 2014, i request you to please reply on same E-mail or call on 0124-3040700 to get your booking confirm ASAP.
After that we will be not going to confirm the bookings, For further assistance contact Bag It Today.). Then He called me wanting my booking details. Then i had sent details on 29th Sep.2014 & call him to tell that i had sent details to you. Then he said ok we will call you later.
But he didnt reply, So i'd sent reminder mail on 6 Oct..2014 & 11Nov.2014 but he doesnt give me any kind of reply. He didnt confirm my booking. After that i call him on 0124-3040700, but he told me that your booking can not be done contact with bagittoday to resolve your problem. After that i told all the details about this to bagittoday from email also call them.
But they told me your voucher code is expired. If i had book my vacation on 10 apr 2014 then why you telling me that.
I fulfill your condition that book vacation in 90 days.Now i hand sent bunch of emails to bagittoday but they didnt give any reply to me.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Didnt any one thing that i like
What I disliked
- No confirmation of payment
- No response to email
- No response on callback
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vacation Package
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I order a handbag off a facebook ad, but later found out that this could be a fraudlent company using LV name. I have contact both LV and credit card...."
- "I over paid my bill by 1000.00 and I have been trying to have any kind of response with backpage.... they haven't returned an email or a phone call.... does..."
- "I was his biggest fan, so I was as surprised as anyone. He is a fraud. He pretends to be concerned & compassionate, but gossips about his patients..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "Collin and his associate came over to my house today to help with my kitchen counter-top which had been damaged by humid water damage that started three years ago...the Insurance..."
- "Horrible customer service, don't buy here, save yourselfs some grieve. After being told to take the machine apart, see where the leak was coming from, take pictures, video, then they..."
- "I bought this Emporio Armani top from Singapore where we were holidaying for Rs 20,000/- (equivalent). Wore it just once for a party & d suede on it started coming..."
- "“INKESH PARMAR FRAUD “Free Social Service for the Victims of Inkesh Parmar & all his partners” (Almost 200 Peoples/Centers cheated by him, his fake companies and his all partners..."
- "Dear FoodPanda, I am really disgust and disappoint to see your vendor's and customer service officer's attitude. I have two complains related your vendor's and customer service officer. Event 1..."