Englewood, Florida
100% full Not resolved

I paid $1,248 for two leather chairs at Port Charlotte, FL.The so-called leather started to crack a delaminate.

The synthetic veneer about one mill thick and on a cloth-backed fabric. Baer's said the Italsofa company is out of business. I wonder why. They stated there is nothing they can do.

The order number was 10109240011 with a purchase date of 10/14/2009. I asked the salesman how long the leather would last. H stated, "The leather on these chairs will last longer than you or me." I was in my fifties.

The lady who took the complaint was not even interested in seeing photos or looking at the material that was sod as leather.

Review about: Leather Chair.

1.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $1248
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Baers Furniture?

Comments

#1041983
Baers Furniture Verified Representative

Hi,

On behalf of the entire team at Baer’s Furniture, we want to thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.Please be assured the substandard aspect of the service provided is being addressed here in the office and corrective action will be taken.

Please visit:

So that we may begin our investigation.

We apologize for this process, but it is necessary in order for us to organize our customer service inquiries to ensure we address them each in an orderly way.We look forward to speaking with you and addressing this matter.

Sincerely, Baer's Furniture Customer Service