Lehigh Acres, Florida
100% full Not resolved

Purchased a bed, 2 night stands and an armoire from Baers. This is all water under the bridge now as it was about 10 years ago. Items were delivered and set up in our bedroom. I was not there and my wife signed off on the furniture.

About 1 year after delivery we sold our house and was having the furniture moved. The mover was taking the bed apart when he asked, "Did you know your headboard is damaged?" When we looked at it we could see the medallion in the center was cracked. After moving it away from the wall we could see where it was cracked in the back and had been filled in with a ton of epoxy. The problem was the crack continued and came around to the front of the headboard.

I immediately took pictures and went to the store. We spoke to a customer service person at the counter who went to speak to the manager. The customer service person came back and told us that the manager said we should have discovered this earlier and nothing can be done now. The manager never come out to speak with us directly.

Needless to say we will never purchase from Baers again and have told as many people as we can to be very careful and inspect the product thoroughly when it's delivered for damage that has been repaired.

Review about: Broyhill Bed.

I didn't like: Customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $1000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Baers Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.