Badger Paperboard - WORST COMPANY! NEVER DOING BUSINESS AGAIN
I am in charge of the shipping department.I chose central for the good rates.
However that didn't weigh out the bad very long. I have been struggling to get a freight bill correct for the last 6 months because they threw on extra fees without a reason. On top of that with the same shipment, they damaged the freight. They thought they could get away with it by stacking it by hand and then wrapping it themselves.
Mind you they didn't even have documentation of that happening. I filed a claim 6 months ago and haven't heard any updates. I have called 8 times in the last couple months. I can't even REOPEN my claim until the freight bill they messed up is paid.
It is a terrible cycle.
I can't wait until this is all over so I don't have to deal with them ever again.I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Freight Bill
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "I would also like to announce here the irresponsibility of LBC in handling packages. I sent a small TV thru LBC Singapore bound to Phils and the item was damaged..."
- "SCAM ALERT - Their drivers can purposefully get stuck in your yard and you are responsible for the time they spend digging and spinning to get out, as well as,..."
- "I had yet another bad experience with U-Haul. This is my second move with them in six years and both were horrible experiences. Regarding my contract number 22894473, I picked up..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."