I am in charge of the shipping department.I chose central for the good rates.

However that didn't weigh out the bad very long. I have been struggling to get a freight bill correct for the last 6 months because they threw on extra fees without a reason. On top of that with the same shipment, they damaged the freight. They thought they could get away with it by stacking it by hand and then wrapping it themselves.

Mind you they didn't even have documentation of that happening. I filed a claim 6 months ago and haven't heard any updates. I have called 8 times in the last couple months. I can't even REOPEN my claim until the freight bill they messed up is paid.

It is a terrible cycle.

I can't wait until this is all over so I don't have to deal with them ever again.I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone.

Review about: Freight Bill.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1300
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Badger Paperboard?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Geeomotayo Cargo - WORST COMPANY EVER!!! Geeomotayo Cargo "My advice to anyone wanting to deal with this company is to run away! Let my experience be a warning - my dealings with this horrible company is my first..." Read more Agarwal Packers And Movers Agarwal Packers And Movers "Hi.. Guys This is Pinky Panday. I got my house shift by Agarwal Packers and Movers. And These guys have done it very carefully and safely. And They have done..." Read more All State Van Lines - Horribly incompetent and expensive move to Florida All State Van Lines "This is a complaint/warning. Be wary of All State Van Lines Relocation. Early 2016, I searched moving companies for a 1,100 mile move. Allstate’s Joe Barney claimed the best price..." Read more Allied Van Lines - Please, PLEASE do not use Allied Allied Van Lines "I’m not quite sure where to start with this review. The short version is as follows. My wife and I paid Allied over $7,000 to move us from New Jersey..." Read more Fidelity National Home Warranty - Emergencies don't exist with Fidelity.. They admitted to shortage of Technicians in Sacramento Fidelity National Home Warranty "VERY DISHONEST COMPANY. I had an emergency at my property because the first technician knew the drainage pipe was clogged on HVAC unit on a initial service call that he..." Read more Closet World - Worst experience EVER!! Closet World "I had my two master closets done last week. First they damaged my walls and decided that I didn't need any molding at ALL in my closets. The damage to..." Read more Leaffilter North - Very dissatified with leaf filter not happy at all Leaffilter North "You may not have to clean the inside of the gutters but after having the leaf filter installed last year every thing stays on the top and needs to be..." Read more Jollibee - Coke float na punongpuno ng yelo pero less coke Jollibee "Kumain kami ng husband ko sa jollibee-tanay rizal branch, nag order ako ng two pcs chicken at upgrade ko ung drink into coke float, sabi ko pa nga sa crew..." Read more