Badger Paperboard - WORST COMPANY! NEVER DOING BUSINESS AGAIN
I am in charge of the shipping department.I chose central for the good rates.
However that didn't weigh out the bad very long. I have been struggling to get a freight bill correct for the last 6 months because they threw on extra fees without a reason. On top of that with the same shipment, they damaged the freight. They thought they could get away with it by stacking it by hand and then wrapping it themselves.
Mind you they didn't even have documentation of that happening. I filed a claim 6 months ago and haven't heard any updates. I have called 8 times in the last couple months. I can't even REOPEN my claim until the freight bill they messed up is paid.
It is a terrible cycle.
I can't wait until this is all over so I don't have to deal with them ever again.I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Freight Bill
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "My father orders inventory from a company located in California. I only heard about this incident in great detail today when Southeastern Freight Lines arrived to deliver our restaurant inventory...."
- "On June 5, 2012, Joseph Hoskins from United Transport provided me with a Binding Moving Estimate of $3904.80 for a Full Service Relocation. On June 6, I completed a..."
- "After paying for two year, on hwy n 98 Lakeland fl.come today on a Saturday my wife and I pay our late fee because every time we called to make..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."