BadCat Interactive LLC - Choose Bad Cat Interactive, LLC if you want to be treated like ***!
I contracted with BadCat Interactive, LLC (www.badcatinteractive.com) to revise a digital poster.About the same time I contracted with them I lost my job but thought I would find another one shortly.
Unfortunately I had not found another job by the time the invoice came. It was only about $200 but my financial situation had gone from bad to worse and I did not have the full amount. Incidentally, they sent the completed files at the same time they sent the invoice. I told Mr.
Gauthier, CEO my situation and asked if I could make 3 payments from my VA retirement account the first of each month and he agreed. I made the first payment as promised by PayPal in early June. On 23 June I received an email from him that he really needed me to make a payment. I wrote back to him that he had agreed to 3 payments and I would be paying 1 July.
He replied: "No - I never agreed to July 1st. I did allow you to make payments, but the first was supposed to have been made weeks ago. This is ridiculous. You totally conned us into this job and used Jesus to do it.
You knew you weren't going to pay us from day one. Don't waste my time. If you're not going to pay for this - tell me now and I'll write it off as bad debt and you'll never hear from me again." I emailed back that I did not *** anyone and did not appreciate the insult and asked him to back off and check his accounts and he would see that I had paid as promised. He wrote back and apologized for not seeing the payment (his office manager did not notify him of my June payment) but still said I was scamming them.
I said you just don't quit do you. I am paying you as promised and yet you think I am scamming you. He retorted that I was scamming him because I asked for payment arrangements at the last minute. I gave up and wrote a negative review of the company on thumbtack.com (who had listed his company when I first googled for a graphic design firm).
He then emailed me that he had seen the review and that my writing a review like that definitely shows that I am a scam artist. He then cancelled the remainder of his invoice and said my one payment would suffice to cover the work they had done. This was one of the most bizarre things I have ever encountered in business. I reminded him that my review reflected his demeaning behavior toward me even though I was paying him as promised.
He should not expect a good review when he treats customers as he had treated me. I said scam artists don't pay their debts but I was tired of his insults and would not write back further. He wrote back, "Hurt people hurt people. No wonder you're broke with no job.
Good luck buddy." It was as if the unsolicited canceling of the invoice had empowered him to dig down and deepen his insults. Apparently his initial angry misperception of me prevented him from working this out. It would be impossible to reason with him further. To me it is as if ignorance has married arrogance and is on honeymoon in the land of delusion.
However, he does reference Phil 4:13 on his website.
I will not use them for any further services.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Graphic Design
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "i dont get it ive never been there before and i signed up tried to add pics next thing i know poof nothing as if i was never there wtf...."
- "STILL ONGOING CYBERSTALKING AND HARASSMENT FROM OKCUPIDâ€¦HOW IS IT THAT THIS PEST IS FINDING ME ON THE INTERNET???â€¦HACKING???â€¦POSSIBILITY THAT ALL THESE PROFILES ARE FAKE AND RESTS IN THE HANDS OF..."
- "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "ho fatto il mio primo acquisto su DHGATE di un orologio che ,pur essendo arrivato in tempi brevi e *** prezzo buono rispetto ad ALIEXPRESS ed IOFFER dei quali sono..."
- "I own a 2014 Keystone Laredo 294RK. The front cap has faded and looks terrible, I was advise of Keystone to contacted a local Keystone dealer/service center to have it..."
- "After seeing a few bad reviews we decided to go ahead with GMP. We just had a good feeling about it. I am here to report that we had an..."
- "This team is an extreme disappointment. Marina does not respond to any client requests, even after making a 50% down payment on the project. It has taken 3 months just..."