BadCat Interactive LLC - Choose Bad Cat Interactive, LLC if you want to be treated like ***!
I contracted with BadCat Interactive, LLC (www.badcatinteractive.com) to revise a digital poster.About the same time I contracted with them I lost my job but thought I would find another one shortly.
Unfortunately I had not found another job by the time the invoice came. It was only about $200 but my financial situation had gone from bad to worse and I did not have the full amount. Incidentally, they sent the completed files at the same time they sent the invoice. I told Mr.
Gauthier, CEO my situation and asked if I could make 3 payments from my VA retirement account the first of each month and he agreed. I made the first payment as promised by PayPal in early June. On 23 June I received an email from him that he really needed me to make a payment. I wrote back to him that he had agreed to 3 payments and I would be paying 1 July.
He replied: "No - I never agreed to July 1st. I did allow you to make payments, but the first was supposed to have been made weeks ago. This is ridiculous. You totally conned us into this job and used Jesus to do it.
You knew you weren't going to pay us from day one. Don't waste my time. If you're not going to pay for this - tell me now and I'll write it off as bad debt and you'll never hear from me again." I emailed back that I did not *** anyone and did not appreciate the insult and asked him to back off and check his accounts and he would see that I had paid as promised. He wrote back and apologized for not seeing the payment (his office manager did not notify him of my June payment) but still said I was scamming them.
I said you just don't quit do you. I am paying you as promised and yet you think I am scamming you. He retorted that I was scamming him because I asked for payment arrangements at the last minute. I gave up and wrote a negative review of the company on thumbtack.com (who had listed his company when I first googled for a graphic design firm).
He then emailed me that he had seen the review and that my writing a review like that definitely shows that I am a scam artist. He then cancelled the remainder of his invoice and said my one payment would suffice to cover the work they had done. This was one of the most bizarre things I have ever encountered in business. I reminded him that my review reflected his demeaning behavior toward me even though I was paying him as promised.
He should not expect a good review when he treats customers as he had treated me. I said scam artists don't pay their debts but I was tired of his insults and would not write back further. He wrote back, "Hurt people hurt people. No wonder you're broke with no job.
Good luck buddy." It was as if the unsolicited canceling of the invoice had empowered him to dig down and deepen his insults. Apparently his initial angry misperception of me prevented him from working this out. It would be impossible to reason with him further. To me it is as if ignorance has married arrogance and is on honeymoon in the land of delusion.
However, he does reference Phil 4:13 on his website.
I will not use them for any further services.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Graphic Design
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This Asian Beauties (AsianBeauties.com) website requires that you purchase expensive credits. You must pay 10 credits to open/read every letter, and pay 10 credits to respond to every letter. 10..."
- "Starts with the Pole climbing where you spend 5 days learning to gaff and use a buck-squeeze to climb a pole. In reality you wont use any gaffs only ladders..."
- "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "I bought this home in July and have submitted a few easy home warranty issues a couple months after. It is now December and not a darn thing has been..."
- "I brought some 5815 classic tall women Uggs boots and i waited 25 days to get them. They was boots for my daughter. She tried them on and..."
- "DO NOT rely on the Carfax reports to determine if the car has been in an accident. If you've purchased a car from this dealer in the past, order and..."