BadCat Interactive LLC - Choose Bad Cat Interactive, LLC if you want to be treated like ***!
I contracted with BadCat Interactive, LLC (www.badcatinteractive.com) to revise a digital poster.About the same time I contracted with them I lost my job but thought I would find another one shortly.
Unfortunately I had not found another job by the time the invoice came. It was only about $200 but my financial situation had gone from bad to worse and I did not have the full amount. Incidentally, they sent the completed files at the same time they sent the invoice. I told Mr.
Gauthier, CEO my situation and asked if I could make 3 payments from my VA retirement account the first of each month and he agreed. I made the first payment as promised by PayPal in early June. On 23 June I received an email from him that he really needed me to make a payment. I wrote back to him that he had agreed to 3 payments and I would be paying 1 July.
He replied: "No - I never agreed to July 1st. I did allow you to make payments, but the first was supposed to have been made weeks ago. This is ridiculous. You totally conned us into this job and used Jesus to do it.
You knew you weren't going to pay us from day one. Don't waste my time. If you're not going to pay for this - tell me now and I'll write it off as bad debt and you'll never hear from me again." I emailed back that I did not *** anyone and did not appreciate the insult and asked him to back off and check his accounts and he would see that I had paid as promised. He wrote back and apologized for not seeing the payment (his office manager did not notify him of my June payment) but still said I was scamming them.
I said you just don't quit do you. I am paying you as promised and yet you think I am scamming you. He retorted that I was scamming him because I asked for payment arrangements at the last minute. I gave up and wrote a negative review of the company on thumbtack.com (who had listed his company when I first googled for a graphic design firm).
He then emailed me that he had seen the review and that my writing a review like that definitely shows that I am a scam artist. He then cancelled the remainder of his invoice and said my one payment would suffice to cover the work they had done. This was one of the most bizarre things I have ever encountered in business. I reminded him that my review reflected his demeaning behavior toward me even though I was paying him as promised.
He should not expect a good review when he treats customers as he had treated me. I said scam artists don't pay their debts but I was tired of his insults and would not write back further. He wrote back, "Hurt people hurt people. No wonder you're broke with no job.
Good luck buddy." It was as if the unsolicited canceling of the invoice had empowered him to dig down and deepen his insults. Apparently his initial angry misperception of me prevented him from working this out. It would be impossible to reason with him further. To me it is as if ignorance has married arrogance and is on honeymoon in the land of delusion.
However, he does reference Phil 4:13 on his website.
I will not use them for any further services.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Graphic Design
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."
- "I am a nice woman. And the only thing I can this happens is some dirt bag, Middle Aged man- got offended that I didn't text him back!! As..."
- "A friend had invited me to check out the site and my stay was brief, as was his. This is a very hostile environment from the first time logging..."
- "I own a 2014 Keystone Laredo 294RK. The front cap has faded and looks terrible, I was advise of Keystone to contacted a local Keystone dealer/service center to have it..."
- "Black 7 Port USB 3.0 Hub On/Off Switches + AC Power Adapter Cable for PC Laptop The AC Power Adapter damaged my computer. I plug the USB hub to my..."
- "I received a hot tub cover from Solis Spa cover & Hot tub cover. They did not deliver the hot tub cover within the ten days. (ordered June 27). I..."
- "I ordered 2 side kick glass top bunching tables from Ethan Allen based on a white wood sample board that the decorator showed me in the showroom. The store did..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."