San Jose, California
2.1K views 53 comments

hi i just wanted to share with all of people who fall into trap of this fake consultancies and ruined their life from home we think of diff drms and this *** ruined them

one was bartronics america and now the second one id BA TECHNO links

run by idiots whose only motive is to money either way they can get it

one *** is RAGHU who who tells you about sweets words intially den lately shows the real colors these mo***R F****R dont pay u gud and you will be in trouble in future for all the documentation like dey dont run ur pay role but still deduct tax and pay less and u take cpt and when d time of opt u will get the query for all the cpt letter and work, dont believe blindly these ***..

Review about: Time And Future.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $10000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with BA Techno Links?

Comments

Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States #1200787

Guys, I have been doing consultant job more than 5 years.I worked with them for more than 2 years and they treated me very well.

My question is that if you come to the USA as a student then why guys are looking for full time with f CPT.And who will provide you a job without any experience?

Rancy

One of the best services providing firms in CA. Friends i suggest you to take this company in to consideration. I am working since 18 months and really happy with the services and thanks to BA for my technical skills.

Raghu
to Rancy #834947

all the good reviews are written by those ppl working in BA Technolinks. f****ing bastards all of them.

Cindrella

i think all the negative comments are not so true.Any firm will have both.

i have been working with BA for 2 yrs now. You have to put your hard work then you will be gained. No one will get everything with in a moment. People who show hardwork here will be gained and others will be definitely pained (not only here any where they go).

So please do not talk rubbish against this firm. If you are so concerned about the company walk in to their office and see how things work there. Stop judging. Act professional.

Use ethical words.The staff with recruiting team and also sales team are excellent here.If they are working hard for your future y cant u guys work.

kartik

Don't ever think of joining this FRAUD firm .

Andy
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States #748173

I had been searching for consultancy to market myself and always get the confusion as most of the consultancy gets both good and bad reviews..If some one tells that they are good , their r other set of people who say that thy r bad..After doing a bit of research - just realized that its upto me to decide based on the place / comfortableness / skills / acceptability between myself and consultancy..System followed by the consultancy r mostly similar and if you are willing to be part of it -- have faith and take the risk and be clear about what you could do or not and also what you expect.

If they don't , just look out for other consultancy -- there are lot of them in the market and someone would agree to your terms..I also felt better to see large num of issues been mentioned against those consultancy I thought are really good (Like Kforce, Tek Systems , AeroTek , Adecco etc..) .

Dhanush
Chicago, Illinois, United States #740978

If you want to do fraud and get job, then choose this company.I agree they help one to get job, Imagine, accountants, nurses, drivers , cleaners getting job through BA tech as SQL developers ?

yes its possible through their fraud mandali. They fake resume like anything and market the resume, which will definitely end up in getting job, but after that? you will get only 2 weeks of training on SQL etc then on the job you are on your own. they dont help you on site, if you find some one to help you , you are safe,, else you will be thrown out of company within no time..

Yes its your own choice to go with them or not,, they will tell you about duplicating your resume,, they tell you are on green card,, even though you will be on F1 status and on CPT, then they say you worked in USA for 7-8 years :grin even though you just entered USA a month ago.

all fraud and lies..but these lies help you to get 50-60$ an hour,, so its your own choice,, :grin :eek Ultimately everyone wants to make money,, so do they,, There is no straight meal ,, in USA,, do fraud,, if u survive you win , if not get deported..

Haq
to Dhanush #774089

What I am asking is how long have you been working for the company?I am sure the answer is none.

On which project have you been assigned on to pass on such kind of judgment to a company that does too much for so many?? I am working with this company for over a year now and I don't see the problem that you are mentioning over here. In my stay in the company, what I observed was that the most negative comments come from those consultants to be who don't work hard. They take the training so lightly that when it is their turn to go out and work on projects, they fail to deliver and blame the company for that :( What I advise new comers is that those negative comments shouldn't scare you of trying this company.

I was one of you sometime ago.

What some negative comments said and what I found after I joined is completely different.I don't regret joining this company and ask any new comer to give it a try and see it for themselves.

Bill
San Jose, California, United States #731167

Raghu, the lead fraudster, followed by Pramod.

Sharma

if we are committed to them they will help us guys..i think ppl here are more greedy..

without technical knowledge u want to get paid.. hw can they help u.. so think practical.. u work for them they pay u and help u..

:grin 8) :roll

I m beeing marketed by them for my 2nd proj and also got confirmed..

I comepletely support them.8) :) :grin