B And B Suspension - B & B Suspension a Joke and a scam. Accumulators Lasted 2 months 1,0345 miles
Ordered 4 so called re-manufactured accumulators from Keith Bowers for insulation on a customers 2007 Land cruiser as he seemed to be knowledgeable on the subject and seemed like the engineer type.They arrived carefully packaged with protective sleeves to protect the schrader valve they install to fill them I assumed.
Now looking back I think they just filled them with compressed air/co2. We installed on a customers cruiser on all four corners. We road tested the cruiser after flushing and bleeding the system and all seemed good. Well 2 months 1,2345 miles they completely failed!
Removed them and Keith sent me 4 more at additional cost and they came poorly packed and the schrader valves broken off. I realized he had no clue on what he was doing. Lost our money. Got factory units and all has been well for 17,486 miles 3 years 8 months.
Don't wast your time and money.Cruiser corps has them at a good discount!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Re-Manufactured Accumulator
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a used 5.9l dodge ram engine that was advertised on their website picture on a pallet very clean with 70,000 miles(was supposed to be an actual picture..."
- "Paid the money up front as requested. Got the engine 3 days past time promised. Engine in horrible shape pics show broken parts and plastic pieces in cylinder heads. SW..."
- "I first went to www.carid.com to price wheels. I saw that their wheels were reasonable priced so I decided to purchased 4 wheels with rims. They first gave me a..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."