Ordered 4 so called re-manufactured accumulators from Keith Bowers for insulation on a customers 2007 Land cruiser as he seemed to be knowledgeable on the subject and seemed like the engineer type.They arrived carefully packaged with protective sleeves to protect the schrader valve they install to fill them I assumed.

Now looking back I think they just filled them with compressed air/co2. We installed on a customers cruiser on all four corners. We road tested the cruiser after flushing and bleeding the system and all seemed good. Well 2 months 1,2345 miles they completely failed!

Removed them and Keith sent me 4 more at additional cost and they came poorly packed and the schrader valves broken off. I realized he had no clue on what he was doing. Lost our money. Got factory units and all has been well for 17,486 miles 3 years 8 months.

Don't wast your time and money.Cruiser corps has them at a good discount!

Review about: Re-Manufactured Accumulator.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with B And B Suspension?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

John Deere - 1025r tractor John Deere "I bought a brand new 1025r tlb in may 2016 took home found loose nuts and bolts loose on machine had 2 hrs on it had to have mower..." Read more Kikker 5150 A dealers perspective Micks Customs Kikker 5150 "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..." Read more SharkNinja - Shark Ninja Products customer service SharkNinja "Ordered one of the Shark Rocket Complete packages that i had heard of on TV. I ordered it Dec 17th because it was a lot cheaper than the store. The..." Read more SharkNinja - Shark Product Quality & Reliability - Shark Floor Steamers SharkNinja "Dear Mr. Mark Rosen (aka Mark Rosenzweig) I’m writing to you today after I saw you purport on a Shark television commercial this past holiday season that Shark products are..." Read more Replicahause - SAV nul Replicahause "Bonjour, J'ai reçu ma montre une Rolex Submariner après 3 semaines. Attention le SAV est nul et le personnel vraiment désagréable. J'ai perdu la petite capsule situé sur le cadran..." Read more Skillshare automatically charged me  $96 for a yearly memebership when my three month  99 cent trial  expired.  I informed them a few days prior on their online page that I did not want it renewed. Skillshare "It all happened today. They put through the charge for the membership today. I informed them I wanted to cancel the memebership. I got an email from them that my..." Read more Le Vian - Review in Luxury / Jewelry category Le Vian "So disappointed with the company....chocolate diamonds keep falling out. I spoke with customer service manager and she won't do anything about it. She says, "you can send it in and..." Read more Dhgate - One of the Best Online Shopping site for international customers Dhgate "My experience at dhgate turned out to be superawesome as the customer they provided was mind blowing and the way they treated me is just way too good. At first..." Read more