B And B Horse Boarding And Arena - B & B Horse Boarding and Arena Does Not Know How To Feed Horses

1 of 1 B And B Horse Boarding And Arena reviews

Update added by user Jul 22

In addition to this matter, the Defendant was sent a notification in regards to the Geneva Conventions of August 1949 Protocols to include additional Protocol I of 1977.Defendant was notified that he is on a NO-FLY list PERMANENTLY.

That should also include a print out of from the Government Printing Office pursuant to Title 18, United States Code, subsection 1091 regarding genocide. That also includes Title 18, United States Code, subsection 1534 regarding Torture. Yes, Genocide and Torture and let's be absolutely clear about it shall we? I am calling it just exactly as is!!!

How do you like that Mr. Defendant?!!! I am calling for public shunning and to IGNORE ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING THAT IS SPEWED FROM THE MOUTH OF THIS INDIVIDUAL!-PERIOD. THIS ACTION WAS UNWARRANTED AND UNPROVOKED BY THE PLAINTIFF.

THAT ALSO INCLUDES PERJURY IN A SMALL CLAIMS CIVIL MATTER IN COURT IN WHICH THE DEFENDANT LIED IN COURT AND FALSIFIED GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS ON THE SMALL CLAIMS CIVIL COUNTERSUIT CLAIM. THOSE DOCUMENTS ARE IN MY POSESSION. THAT FINE IS 10,000 USD FOR PERJURY.

YES THIS IN ALL CAPS TO GAIN ATTENTION TO GRAVE BREACHES UNDER TITLE 18, UNITED STATES CODE VIOLATIONS AND INTERNATIONAL HUMANITARIAN LAW AND IS INCREASING DAILY.I ARREST MY CASE.

Update added by user Jul 20

This TRUE AND FACTUAL POST WILL NOT BE REMOVED. THIS WILL REMAIN POSTED ACCORDINGLY!!! THAT MEANS PERMANENTLY!

Update added by user Mar 26

What is really annoying is that these documents were uploaded in the correct order accordingly. These documents are not even in the correct order and then I have 1 picture of my horse missing and the initial report filed on 7/5/2011 that is missing as well. I cannot upload initial report and documentation to show the reader so that this entire factual story makes sense in chronological order.

Update added by user Mar 26

There is documentation that is missing from this complaint that was not uploaded for what ever reason.This was 2 pictures of my horse after 15-20 days of my horse not being fed.

My boarding fees were indeed paid on time without delay. Then, there as the initial documentation that is also missing from this complaint from Dakota Hills Veterinary, Karissa Ketzner on 7/5/2011. She is quoted from her report as follows:

//On 7/5/11, I examined a Mustang colt owner by Staci Margheim named Thor. At that time, he was underweight (Body Conditioning 3/9).

Also, just assessing visually, several other horses on the property kept by the barn were also underweight(Some even more that Thor). Due to the degree of body conditioning score, the problem started at least 1 week prior to my time of assessment(actual time would depend on the degree of nutrition the horses were receiving. //

I do have the original documentation in my possession. I want to make sure that the reader is fully aware of the chronological events that took place.

Please keep this in mind accordingly.Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Update added by user Mar 26

Here is what my horse look like after 15-20 days of not being fed.

Original review posted by user Mar 26

Boarded a horse at this facility in 2011.My horse was in TOP physical condition prior to boarding my horse at this facility.

In approximately 15-20 days, my horse lost an incredible amount of weight. Two vets were called out to this facility to inspect the condition of my horse. This also included the inspection of the five other horses that were not being fed as well. I also contacted the South Dakota State Vet Board to file multiple complaints.

The owner of this facility had access to a horse trailer and in turn, could have sold the five horses at a sale barn. The owner of this facility chose not to do so. He decided to hold them hostage due to his psychological problem and anger issues. I removed my horse from that facility and initiated a small claims civil suit.

The Judge that presided in this matter, could not make a sound determination on awarding a damage claim in this matter. The facts, evidence, and photos presented in this matter should had led to a judgment rendered in my favor. In addition, the Judge slammed a book, and stormed out of the middle of the small claims civil court proceeding with no judgment rendered. The defendant lied in court and is now guilty of perjury which carries a $5,000 fine on top of other charges that are pending to include animal abuse and neglect.

I, in turn, intend on taking additional measures to remedy this situation. This is an alert to inform the international community at large to NEVER board a horse or an ant at this facility.-Period! This owner of B & B Horse Boarding and Arena is hereby placed on " CONTINUED NOTICE" to also include the Judge that presided in this matter. This facility does not even deserve a one star rating AT ALL.

This information is true, accurate, and to the best of my knowledge with no intent to deceive the international community at large. This information is protected under the U. C. C.

1-207 and U. C. C. 1-308.

This information is also protected under Title 107 and Title 108 of the copyright and publishing laws under the U. S. C..

Each violation carries a $10,000 fine for each violation.All rights are reserved world wide.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

B And B Horse Boarding And Arena Horse Boarding
Review category
Animal Services
review #817871 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with B And B Horse Boarding And Arena? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 B And B Horse Boarding And Arena reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about B And B Horse Boarding And Arena.
Filing a new complaint about
×