Chicago, Illinois

Ayudos' Pro package definitely provided a great boost thru social media and a featured article which brought some great traffic to my campaign page here:

Pelty represents a technological revolution in the high-quality audio speakers’ market: it is the first Bluetooth speaker literally POWERED BY FIRE!

Mike was my project manager with Ayudos they helped me out a ton with writing and publishing a press release, social media , blogging and video promotion for my Kickstarter project that can be seen below.

I highly recommend Ayudos.com to anyone considering crowdfunding and needs a professional promotional campaign done online.

Look forward to working with them again and do recommend them for most crowfunding projects that need some promotion and online marketing help.

Review about: Positive Experience.

I liked: Customer service, Quality of service, Communication, Price, Honesty.

4.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ayudos?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.