AWESOME TUBS aka ALBERT LEVELLE MCNEIL RUINED MY TUB AND HARDWOOD FLOORS
Awesome tubs aka Albert Levele McNeil ruined my hardwood floors and my bathtub.He has no clue what he is doing!
He has just started refinishing. He put some tape on my brand new floors and ruined them, it was not the right kind of tape. My bathtub is peeling off in sheets, I had to call another company to come and fix it. I wish I would have done more research before I let this guy into my home.
Now that I know more about him, I DO NOT want him coming back over.
He just started this so called company a couple of weeks ago.What a joke!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bathtub Refinishing
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "hello to everyone here I wish there would be somekind of class action suite against them there are complaints everywhere my story is I bought a home from clayton homes..."
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "Worst Experience ever.. Do not build with lombardo homes. All it is excuse after excuse, we will tell you what you want to hear to make the buck. We..."
- "I remember when I used to buy from this company. It was the worse thing ever. I laughed so hard when I found this bad review website I wish I..."
- "I just ordered and received my starter coop from The Urban Coop Company in Dripping Springs, Texas. I was horribly disappointed. It showed up with many of the pieces looking..."
- "Bought a iPhone 6 128gb for 749.99 with fees came out to 800$ even had to do a down payment of 73 and some change. A month and a half..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "I now deeply regret not having checked first with the BBB in South Florida prior to doing business with City Furniture. Turns out the BBB has over 300 unresolved complaints..."