Many items came in broken like this one. They will replace for a 15% restocking fee plus postage. What a scam. If we sent you junk you must pay 15% more to return it as junk so we can send it out to the next sucker. How is that right or fair? I contacted by email their rep. and have yet to receive a reply. My guess is they will not correct the problem and will continue to stall until the next credit card billing statement. Please check out their return policy on their website. It goes just like this...There will be a 15% restocking charge on all approved returns, plus $2.00 per trophy for engraved plates.
Engraved medals, acrylics, crystal, glass, plaques and custom items cannot be returned for credit and are nonrefundable.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Please check your order upon receipt.
All items must be returned in the condition they were received. (Photos of your shipment may be required to ensure condition of awards.)
Custom or Stock inserts are nonrefundable.
Any awards with inserts applied are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Return shipping is at customers expense.
What a joke of a policy!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- What i got for the price
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "It is amusing that people don't get plastic will melt in the summer heat and then blame their stupidity on a company. The scent circles contain oil and DO contain..."
- "I bought some Purdue chicken at BJs club, because I like Purdue, and taste gooood! When I opened it I found feathers still in the bird, fire all Bosses, and let..."
- "Hooters on Dixie in Louisville ky wings had more grease than Buffalo sauce on them!..."
- "Over-priced, poorly constructed cheap materials made in China. The clothes and accessories always wear out fast. The shirts become loose and fall apart, same with he dresses, shoes fall apart,..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."