Many items came in broken like this one. They will replace for a 15% restocking fee plus postage. What a scam. If we sent you junk you must pay 15% more to return it as junk so we can send it out to the next sucker. How is that right or fair? I contacted by email their rep. and have yet to receive a reply. My guess is they will not correct the problem and will continue to stall until the next credit card billing statement. Please check out their return policy on their website. It goes just like this...There will be a 15% restocking charge on all approved returns, plus $2.00 per trophy for engraved plates.
Engraved medals, acrylics, crystal, glass, plaques and custom items cannot be returned for credit and are nonrefundable.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Please check your order upon receipt.
All items must be returned in the condition they were received. (Photos of your shipment may be required to ensure condition of awards.)
Custom or Stock inserts are nonrefundable.
Any awards with inserts applied are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Return shipping is at customers expense.
What a joke of a policy!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- What i got for the price
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "Over-priced, poorly constructed cheap materials made in China. The clothes and accessories always wear out fast. The shirts become loose and fall apart, same with he dresses, shoes fall apart,..."
- "Hooters on Dixie in Louisville ky wings had more grease than Buffalo sauce on them!..."
- "I bought some Purdue chicken at BJs club, because I like Purdue, and taste gooood! When I opened it I found feathers still in the bird, fire all Bosses, and let..."