Many items came in broken like this one. They will replace for a 15% restocking fee plus postage. What a scam. If we sent you junk you must pay 15% more to return it as junk so we can send it out to the next sucker. How is that right or fair? I contacted by email their rep. and have yet to receive a reply. My guess is they will not correct the problem and will continue to stall until the next credit card billing statement. Please check out their return policy on their website. It goes just like this...There will be a 15% restocking charge on all approved returns, plus $2.00 per trophy for engraved plates.
Engraved medals, acrylics, crystal, glass, plaques and custom items cannot be returned for credit and are nonrefundable.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Please check your order upon receipt.
All items must be returned in the condition they were received. (Photos of your shipment may be required to ensure condition of awards.)
Custom or Stock inserts are nonrefundable.
Any awards with inserts applied are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Return shipping is at customers expense.
What a joke of a policy!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- What i got for the price
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "INSTAFLEX Misleading Charge me on 8/02/2010 Unauthorized Charge DDL*INSTAFLEX 30DAY SP $74.98 12 days after recieving their trial product by mail. I did not authorize them to charge nor..."
- "Holy Sheets have been selling sheets claiming that their sheets are 1200 thread count. Many of their advertising says exactly that and on the sheet packaging, it says that it..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "I went to cartoys in Spokane valley Sullivan location had wire ran to hook up amp and sub they did the install after I noticed a scratch in my woodgrain..."
- "Hooters on Dixie in Louisville ky wings had more grease than Buffalo sauce on them!..."
- "Over-priced, poorly constructed cheap materials made in China. The clothes and accessories always wear out fast. The shirts become loose and fall apart, same with he dresses, shoes fall apart,..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."