Many items came in broken like this one. They will replace for a 15% restocking fee plus postage. What a scam. If we sent you junk you must pay 15% more to return it as junk so we can send it out to the next sucker. How is that right or fair? I contacted by email their rep. and have yet to receive a reply. My guess is they will not correct the problem and will continue to stall until the next credit card billing statement. Please check out their return policy on their website. It goes just like this...There will be a 15% restocking charge on all approved returns, plus $2.00 per trophy for engraved plates.
Engraved medals, acrylics, crystal, glass, plaques and custom items cannot be returned for credit and are nonrefundable.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Please check your order upon receipt.
All items must be returned in the condition they were received. (Photos of your shipment may be required to ensure condition of awards.)
Custom or Stock inserts are nonrefundable.
Any awards with inserts applied are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Return shipping is at customers expense.
What a joke of a policy!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- What i got for the price
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "This is second deep dish and third stoneware piece to crack in half while baking!! Calked customer service and since it was replaced once it cannot be replaced again! I'm..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "Hooters on Dixie in Louisville ky wings had more grease than Buffalo sauce on them!..."
- "For black Friday I bought two pairs of uggs off http://www.chloeaustralia.org/ who had great deals on uggs. I wanted the uggs to give to my mom and a pair for..."
- "Over-priced, poorly constructed cheap materials made in China. The clothes and accessories always wear out fast. The shirts become loose and fall apart, same with he dresses, shoes fall apart,..."