Verified Reviewer

Car stolen. Reported it to Aviva Zero however Aviva Zero stands for Zero customer service .

Had one missed call, voicemail said will try tomorrow , that was over 3 weeks ago have heard NOTHING from them whatsoever. I tried calling back on the number they contacted me on but just goes to voicemail sorry you missed our call, we will endeavor to contact you ??? My car was found and returned within a few days of reporting it however I don't think they are aware of this ?

No phone number exists to contact them and no other way of updating my original online report. I will be raising a complaint with the ombudsman regarding the appalling treatment of their customers and the unprofessional way they operate.

User's recommendation: Avoid car insurance with Aviva Zero at all costs.

Preferred solution: A reply to my claim with an update as to what is happening? .

Aviva Cons: No telephone contact number, Flawed online service.

Location: Dublin, Dublin D04, Ireland

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Aviva Reviews