Verified Reviewer

1.9

I felt I had to let you know of the horrible experience I had with Budget Aug. 10-11th 2021...Linda Harris 780-231-**** lindapearlly@***.com 11th 2021 from the Ottawa Int'l Airport.

I phoned the 1 800 the night before and a gentleman named "Arthur" kindly helped me book a reservation and gave me a confirmation number. I made sure I told him i would pick it up at the Airport in Ottawa. Well to my surprise when I arrived they did not find my reservation right away but found out that it was booked somewhere in the States but not to worry it happens all the time. So my 206.00 charge was changed to 253.00 only to be changed again upon return of another 32.00 and change .

I was not pleased with the service or the rudeness of the manager who told me "I told you yesterday that we would add more charges" which he did not. He would not listen to me or offer an apology or anything. I was extremely mad and told him i would never rent from them again.

I am a senior and on a budget myself so i was fine with the 206.00 but not all the other charges. I feel I should be compensated for at least the 85.00 as it was their mistake in the first place.

I hope there is someone in your office that actually cares about the customer and at least acknowledges what happened...Thanks if you need any more info please contact me on 7823**** Thanks Linda

User's recommendation: that 1 800 number make sure they know what country you are in even though it didnt help me at all.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Location: 1003 Airport Parkway Private, Ottawa ON K1V 9B4