AVIS Budget Group - A lost customer!

14 of 48 AVIS Budget Group reviews

I rented from Avis many times,so Friday I put my car in the shop for repairs.I called Monday to rent a car as I always did.

We went through the info and everything so when it comes to pay I gave my consent to pay now rates. Then the lady on the end went through but then came back saying there system won't let them accept the payment. I was loss I didn't understand but looking on my bank end and it have on my account where the money is pending. So i tell the lady the money is taking from my account, she say yes it's pending and it will be 3 to 5 business day before it is released.

Huh? I'm confused how does it take 1 minute to subtract the money but 3 to 5 business day to put it back? So then I went to anothe form of payment and the samething happen. Not once but twice!

How? I aske to speak to a manager and he was no help. " there's nothing I can do". Now here I am with no car, no way for my kids to get to school and no way to work.

I never miss work, nor am I ever late. I am so heated because I have to *** work and I have to find me another way of transportation. I will never referr Avis/budget nor will I rent from them again.

Sincerely a lost customer!Attached are two pic

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Foreigners
    • Cant work the computer system

Reason of review:
Avis Car Rental
Review category
Rentals
review #814660

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with AVIS Budget Group? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
14 of 48 AVIS Budget Group reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about AVIS Budget Group.
Filing a new complaint about
×