I rented from Avis many times,so Friday I put my car in the shop for repairs.I called Monday to rent a car as I always did.

Related: Avis - over charge, rip-off, thieves, & poor service....

We went through the info and everything so when it comes to pay I gave my consent to pay now rates. Then the lady on the end went through but then came back saying there system won't let them accept the payment. I was loss I didn't understand but looking on my bank end and it have on my account where the money is pending. So i tell the lady the money is taking from my account, she say yes it's pending and it will be 3 to 5 business day before it is released.

Huh? I'm confused how does it take 1 minute to subtract the money but 3 to 5 business day to put it back? So then I went to anothe form of payment and the samething happen. Not once but twice!

How? I aske to speak to a manager and he was no help. " there's nothing I can do". Now here I am with no car, no way for my kids to get to school and no way to work.

I never miss work, nor am I ever late. I am so heated because I have to *** work and I have to find me another way of transportation. I will never referr Avis/budget nor will I rent from them again.

Sincerely a lost customer!Attached are two pic

Review about: Avis Car Rental.

I didn't like: Foreigners, Cant work the computer system.

2.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avis Car Rental
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $300
Preferred solution Discounted car rental

Had an Experience with AVIS Budget Group?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.