Avi Food Systems Sausage Egg And Hashbrowns Sandwich Review from Wexford, Pennsylvania
Bought a sausage egg and hashbrown sandwich fro a vending macbine at H.B.C.Service Company in Washington Pa.
Payed $2.00 for it and one ot is over priced.
Two, the picture shows the egg portion of the sandwich.
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Avi Food Systems Sausage Egg And Hashbrowns Sandwich
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
review #918409 by anonymous
Had an experience with AVI Food Systems? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "Diet Pepsi cans exploded in refrigerator. So all things in the refrigerator were messed up. When our family heard that sound, it seemed like sound from gun shot. So I tried to..."
- "I bought Tyson chicken from Walmart,Thigh Meat, When I went to use it it was doubled up on skin..They had taken the skin off every other thigh and had..."
- "Hey I brought a can on Arizona and almost drunk half and it start tasting funny so my husband cut open the can and we found some paper like stuff..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."