Dr. R.Avery Bennett Animal Medical Center, NYC "Botched surgery on my dog"
In my opinion Dr.Roger Avery Bennett who is the chief of the surgery is a greedy, unethical money monger butcher who specializes in making steaks and fillets of only rabbits and Ferrets.
please do not place your dog or cat on his butcher block table for any type of surgery. my self and many of my friends have lost the precious lives of our beloved pets due his BOTCHED surgery performed on them. he does not even have any remorse for what he has done to the pets and their owners old and young alike. it is not about money for pet owners who go their but at least these people should not experiment on our beloved companions and charge us tens of thousands of dollars to kill our pet after making the pet suffer from a botched surgery.
To feed his own ego, he conducted a full vivisection on my live dog to experiment and turned my beloved dog into a specimen and statistic after his experiment failed. Against the advice of the Oncologist at the Animal medical center, Avery Bennett performed a full surgery in one stage on my little pet when he was clearly advised by the oncologist to stage the surgery in two stages due to the small size and the breed of the dog. In my opinion, he should not be allowed to perform surgery on dogs because he only studies and continue to research surgery on ferrets and rabbits who have alot of loose skin on their abdomens but dogs don't. Once he cut open my dog from neck to groin he was unable close the incision properly if he were to remove all the tumors and skin around them.
I had discussed this before the surgery with him and had expressed my concern about this specific issue but he had said it would be all right. he and his crazy resident Rachel Currau were very insisting to perform the surgery in one shot as opposed to two stages over several months. they did this to experiment on my dog to see survival rate and if it was possible to perform such tumor removal in a bilateral surgery on a dog/. they could have done it in two stages like the oncologist had suggested and my dog would have had more chance to live and less pain and trauma!.
My self and many of my friends have lost the precious lives of our beloved pets due his BOTCHED surgery performed on them!. He does not even have any remorse for what he has done to the pets .To this day i cry every night for my beloved dog who is dead today because of Roger Avery Bennett and Animal medical center in new York city has no remorse for her or for thousands of others they did this too after charging tens of thousands of dollars.
If you love your pet, please take a second opinion else where before doing any major surgery at AMC.I did not and i regret.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bad Veterinarian Care
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "We brought our 11 month old English Bulldog in because he was Lethargic and could not keep anything down. They sent us home with medication that he could not..."
- "I ordered some meds from them on 2/17, of course they immediately took the money from my bank account. Here it is 2/24 and I am wondering where the..."
- "I would rate this as a worst animal nightmare!!! i know that new yorkers do not have much of a choice in special or well equipped medical hospital for our..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "Dear Mr. Greetings ~~ Hello, I just bought a 2016 new MDX almost 9days ago at Norris show room, Ellicott city, MD, 21043 There was small deep rust spot on backside of..."
- "The Dennys in College Park, Md.,has disrespectful employees, who park in handicapped parking spots, and the employee was also RACIST, saying bad names about my race, which is White. The..."
- "Icon is a joke they forget to come back to fix things that they promise it will be done they forgot my vanity so they finally bring it and just..."