Dr. R.Avery Bennett Animal Medical Center, NYC "Botched surgery on my dog"
In my opinion Dr.Roger Avery Bennett who is the chief of the surgery is a greedy, unethical money monger butcher who specializes in making steaks and fillets of only rabbits and Ferrets.
please do not place your dog or cat on his butcher block table for any type of surgery. my self and many of my friends have lost the precious lives of our beloved pets due his BOTCHED surgery performed on them. he does not even have any remorse for what he has done to the pets and their owners old and young alike. it is not about money for pet owners who go their but at least these people should not experiment on our beloved companions and charge us tens of thousands of dollars to kill our pet after making the pet suffer from a botched surgery.
To feed his own ego, he conducted a full vivisection on my live dog to experiment and turned my beloved dog into a specimen and statistic after his experiment failed. Against the advice of the Oncologist at the Animal medical center, Avery Bennett performed a full surgery in one stage on my little pet when he was clearly advised by the oncologist to stage the surgery in two stages due to the small size and the breed of the dog. In my opinion, he should not be allowed to perform surgery on dogs because he only studies and continue to research surgery on ferrets and rabbits who have alot of loose skin on their abdomens but dogs don't. Once he cut open my dog from neck to groin he was unable close the incision properly if he were to remove all the tumors and skin around them.
I had discussed this before the surgery with him and had expressed my concern about this specific issue but he had said it would be all right. he and his crazy resident Rachel Currau were very insisting to perform the surgery in one shot as opposed to two stages over several months. they did this to experiment on my dog to see survival rate and if it was possible to perform such tumor removal in a bilateral surgery on a dog/. they could have done it in two stages like the oncologist had suggested and my dog would have had more chance to live and less pain and trauma!.
My self and many of my friends have lost the precious lives of our beloved pets due his BOTCHED surgery performed on them!. He does not even have any remorse for what he has done to the pets .To this day i cry every night for my beloved dog who is dead today because of Roger Avery Bennett and Animal medical center in new York city has no remorse for her or for thousands of others they did this too after charging tens of thousands of dollars.
If you love your pet, please take a second opinion else where before doing any major surgery at AMC.I did not and i regret.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bad Veterinarian Care
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "Applied Vectra on my cat July 19th, 2015 Sunday evening. Monday July 20th he had a round bald spot. Today, July 21st ,Tuesday he has another bald spot about an..."
- "Banfield sedated my dog to turn her upside down and shake her to remove fluid from her lungs, it stopped her heart. I don't have proof her heart stopped, but..."
- "We used First Shield Trio for two months with no problems. Yesterday was the third month so we applied the application as usual and our 8.5 pound peekapoo puppy started..."
- "I was very excited to get my raw nut shipment from raw from the farm.com. You know, support local farmers rah rah rah. Ha! I guess my expectations were a..."
- "DO NOT LET THESE GUYS TOUCH YOUR CAR! THEY I had my new wheels and tires installed couple of weeks ago and this is what happened - 1. my..."
- "I bought unlimited text and talk for 25 dollars and its supposed be valid for 30 days like every single another plan from that company. After 13 days I received..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."