Avenue - Crappy craftsmanship and even worse customer service!
I placed an order from Avenue.com on October 7th and when I received it, one of the sandals was missing a stone.I returned the sandals and waiting 2 weeks.
Then I received a letter from them saying that they couldn't replace the sandals that I'd ordered. I called customer service to complain and the lady said that they DID have the sandals in stock and replaced the order for me. I received the sandals today....only they're the EXACT same pair of sandals that I returned to them a month ago. With the same exact stone missing and they still had a couple of cat hairs on the bottom from where I tried them on when I received them the first time.
I called customer service and got a complete airhead. The airhead goes "well uhm, I don't know why they'd do that but if you give me your credit card information I can go ahead and order you a new pair". It's nearly freaking December, why the FRICK would I pay twice for a pair of sandals I've waited 2 months for??
Ridiculous!If you're thinking about ordering from them, make sure it's nothing you'll have to return!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Jeweled Sparkle Gladiator Sandal
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "I was shocked when I bought two of the Publix brand yogurt last week. They were on sale and I love blackberries, and the picture got my attention. I said..."
- "My pet peeve is products that are not as advertised on the box or on TV. One of the worst offenders are the microwaveable dinners. Check this one out..."
- "I looked into healthcare coverage ONCE on ONE website which resulted in 27 phone calls in a 20 hour period (just recounted, again). For asking to be placed on the..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."