Coral Gables, Florida
100% full Not resolved

Horrible Customer Service, I have 3 days trying to contact the support to fix one problem they have with my subscription and continuous wait for an answer.Alexander just reply all my emails saying Sorry for the inconvenience, send me the invoice but nothing happen I almost fail my exam because I cannot study thanks the bad service from this developer and support.

I sent a lot emails requesting help contact@avanset.com or support@avanset.com and nothing has been solved. horrible, horrible horrible.

They need to start thinking in better customer support.They take the payment but not activate the subscription, I bought 3 times the subscription and until now I am not get any answer neither my subscription.

Review about: Avanset Vce Exam Simulator.

I liked: N a.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Style and Design
Usability
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avanset Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / $75
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Avanset?

Submit review

Comments

You couldn't study while awaiting a reply from this company? Wow that's some amazing procrastinating skills while trying to blame others right there!