Santa Ana, California

Update by user Nov 10, 2016

i have already gave you all the *** info you need with disk picture. and its registered already with my email .

Original review posted by user Nov 09, 2016

i need the right serial no for my product in order for it to work my email address is ponterjohn@yahoo.com the product is fixit utilities pro 10 i purchased the pro software a year ago and never got back an answer your custumer call center never came back with a serial no.that activates the pro application the serial has a a35 no.

i can't read I've been running a trial but have to keep resetting it to use the product i took a picture of the disk to prove i have it i will attach to you would expect to have the correct serial no.to activate it for proper operation.

Review about: Fixit Utilities 10 Pro.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Avanquest?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Zarantech - S4 HANA training with the ZARAN Tech Trainer Naveen/Siddhartha is waste of hard earned Money. Zarantech "I enrolled S4 HANA Simple Finance training with Zaran Tech trainer Siddhartha/Naveen. We get more informative and well explained documents in Google comparative to training material from trainer Siddhartha/Naveen. Zaran..." Read more 50 Floor - Horrible dishonest unprofessional 50 Floor "Our next step is getting a lawyer. We had their high end wood laminate installed in our bathroom, kitchen, and den. Install went fine. A few days after install we..." Read more Ndot Technologies India Ndot Technologies "it looks like they have changed their product name from taximobility to http://www.tagmytaxi.com/ Tagmytaxi is the same scam as http://www.taximobility.com/ they have scammed me out of $6000 and they will do the..." Read more Et Connect - Hacked computer, ripoff repairs Et Connect "I got scammed on Friday! While using my laptop, got a message saying that there were viruses on the computer so access was being blocked for protection. I called the..." Read more Guess - Poor quality bags that is not worth even $10 Guess "Absolutely horrible quality bag. The handles were peeling off within one week of use. I was very surprised given that they are supposed to a well known brand. I have..." Read more Burger King - Do not ever eat there unless you want to get sick...! Burger King "I stopped at a Burger King and I had planned to go to the drive-thru however there were about 10 cars in line and I was in a hurry as..." Read more Stouffers - Stouffer's chicken enchiladas--almost no chicken! Stouffers "We purchased Stouffer's chicken enchiladas from a local store in Wenatchee during week of 5/25/17. First there was little covering of the enchilada shell and secondly there was essentially no..." Read more Хочу оставить отзыв о магазине GearBest Gearbest "I already made 17 purchases in the GearBest store. All the parcels came quickly. The quality of the goods is good. The support service answers on time and quickly resolves..." Read more