Update added by user Sep 24, 2015
Original review posted by user Aug 24, 2015
I live Avalon Bay Community in Plano. May 28, 2015 ar5ound 4:45am I heard a loud noise then another on. I called 911 they came out and we both went into kitchen and my cabinets were hanging.Maintenance arrived around 5:30 am. Later in the morning the office manager came. They cleaned up my apartment and hung my cabinets back. I was told by office mgr. we are owned by a large company and not a little company. I did exactly what they ask me to do. Took computer to Best Buy (coul,they suggested I not use it due to a lot of glass in still in key board). I had a lot of dishes,antique water pitcher,dishes that had been my mom's.
They offered me $500.00 of my rent. That does not even cover my computer.
The office manager told me it was not their fault. Well, I was in bed sure not my fault.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have only lived at Sandpiper for a short period of time however my roommate has lived there a little longer and since our lease isn't up for a few..."
- "These are some of the problems. I have reported in the home. Caroline refuses to come to the home to see the issues. These are not pricely repairs, this is..."
- " An agent in the front office brags how she had 5 pit bulls removed in 4 years working here. I told her she has much more to..."
- "I've had pneumonia for 2 weeks and been pumped with an incredible amount of drugs. After blacking out, I woke up knowing I needed food and couldn't drive, this..."
- "I ordered flowers for my mother to be delivered to her office and they look terrible. Not even close to the picture and absolutely tacky. There are only a few..."
- "This team is an extreme disappointment. Marina does not respond to any client requests, even after making a 50% down payment on the project. It has taken 3 months just..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."