Wahkon, Minnesota

I am having trouble with the aura brand hearing aids,, I have gone through 2 of them with many trips to have them repaired and they are getting worse to deal with.My warranty run out soon and I am going to be stuck with this POS thing and have to go buy another after just one year.

Does anyone else have any of these?B b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b

Review about: Aura.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1200
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avada?

Comments

Aura....

Aura hearing aids just like most of them get moisture in them especially if you still work and sweat a lot.Talk with your provider and ask them what you can do as far as exchange if it has been a year they can give you a trade in value.

Aura is not the top of the line and as such do not perform as well as some other counterparts.

When a repair is made it is $200 but everything is replaced and at this point Aura is so outdated that they end up giving you a brand new aid and not fixing the old one.So for $200 you have a brand new aid that costs close to $1500.

jim

I went through exactly the same thing, now my warranty is up and they want almost $200 to repair.The aid was always having to be kept in the little jar to get the moisture out.

I have never had these problems before in 20+ years of owning aids.I would go to a better company and write off the avada ***, I dont think the fixing fee is even worth it for what I would get out of it.

You could invoke the lemon law but dont hold your breath