Someone bought or know about www.auwighair.com ?
I recently bought a wig on this site www.auwighair.com.Thinking that the site was located in Australia by the name of Auwighair, trust me that they were serious.
They have the option to pay by card or paypal. I chose paypal because I confided more in the payment platform. When I pay I get a Chinese name and their email ended in hotmail.com. All very strange and then I stay scared.
A few hours later I received an e-mail that was when I created my account, such a Wendy Green and I had another email ending in outlook.com that had nothing to do with the email that I sent the payment. In that email they writed to me that depending on what I ordered this time will be delayed and if i have any questions to feel free to email at halowigs.com and not to that email directly. But no reference to my name or item ordered.
All this is very rare for me and more when that come from China.What you guys think about this?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Human Hair Wig
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I was in the process of ordering the starter kit for the advertised price of $19.99, of course there are offers of an upgraded system for $10.00 more, or supersizing..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "I was at the shop till you drop at the convention center in the greater shreveport/bossier city la. I cam across a booth for make up and creams as a..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."