Someone bought or know about www.auwighair.com ?
I recently bought a wig on this site www.auwighair.com.Thinking that the site was located in Australia by the name of Auwighair, trust me that they were serious.
They have the option to pay by card or paypal. I chose paypal because I confided more in the payment platform. When I pay I get a Chinese name and their email ended in hotmail.com. All very strange and then I stay scared.
A few hours later I received an e-mail that was when I created my account, such a Wendy Green and I had another email ending in outlook.com that had nothing to do with the email that I sent the payment. In that email they writed to me that depending on what I ordered this time will be delayed and if i have any questions to feel free to email at halowigs.com and not to that email directly. But no reference to my name or item ordered.
All this is very rare for me and more when that come from China.What you guys think about this?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Human Hair Wig
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "There's nothing "beachfront" about how these products turn out on your skin. This is as fake as it gets. For $25, I bought the Beachfront self tanning spray (as opposed..."
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."
- "This company is only selling the led light. That's the only thing that works. The gel polish-(total rubbish). The minute I applied it, it ran down my fingers. At first..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."