Autumn Park Apartments - Review about Apatments Living Conditions from Centerfield, Utah
Autumn Park apts.phx.
On the outside these apts.
turned Condo's don't look so bad. However living there is another story. The bug infestation is bad enough. But add to that their parking situation and water drainage problems (the rain goes through the dumpsters and the sewer outlet which then puddles so high that you are forced to walk through it to get to your vehicle.
No matter where you park.) The parking is a joke and if you park in a Completely vacant covered spot to which no car is assigned. I am talking just long enough to unload and put away your groceries. The managers son has a tow truck already there with your car hooked up. You have the choice o f paying 40.00 to the towing company to keep your car or 129.00 at the very least to go and pick it up.
The towing company (kwik tow) is the shadiest company that I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. They choose high end cars to tow (they make spot inspections) then leave the rest of the cars that are in violation of their "parking rules". Of course you never get to see the rules that they mainly prey on, as they are not posted on any of the parking areas save for one place in the parking lot. Any other warnings are in such small print that you have to climb a ladder to see unless you have 10-20 vision.
Above and beyond that one must put up with the trash and cat and dog *** in the front of ones condo for days or weeks before they deem to pick it up.
It was by far the worst living conditions that I have ever had the misfortune to deal with.Below you can see the parking lot flood and the third picture is a parking spot that they claimed was compact only and marked that you may not back in.hmmmm.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Apatments Living Conditions
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "well it started in September when i moved in, being a new tenant i usually kept to myself didn't talk to any of the neighbors and just worked came home..."
- "I wish I would have known about this company before renting from them. Viewing the house for the first time I liked it, being a first time renter with houses..."
- "I notified the landlord from Keller Williams Alex Coates. I explain about the fumes that came from the basement. The odor was so bad after several summer it came through..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "I thought I was ordering LP Blue Tooth headphones. They look exactly like them. They claimed this product was $90.00 retail which if it was an LP it would..."
- "I was sent the wrong size. My order summary clearly had a 2XL on it and I was given a S. I promptly jump on there web site set..."
- "My husband wanted to surprise me, so he bought the Exquisite Upgrade for the European Floral Bouquet advertised on their website. The site wasn't working so he had to go..."