Autos of Palm Beach
Back in June 2014, I purchased a 2006 Lexus RX330 from these people.The unit had orginally been listed on Ebay but I did not purchase it through this entity, bad for me because no buyer protection.
The dealer helped finance the vehicle but through a lender I could not stay with because of a high interest rate which in the end affected my credit rating and they offered no explanation and did not give me any options. I paid for and had the unit shipped from Florida to Arkansas. Almost immediately upon arriving I saw what I thought was a leak in the power steering but could not verify. In the following six months, we only drove the vehicle a little more than 3000 miles.
In this time we replaced a battery, serpentine belts and eventually the rack and pinion. In December I had it checked over by Lexus in Tulsa, OK. There were several things the dealer wanted to do to the unit because it had not been properly maintained. Upon further research through Lexus, I found that had had problems with the rack and pinion early on even at 10,000 miles.
I contacted the dealer and they will accept no responsibility because of the time elapsed which to me is not relevant, only the mileage and the unit was not as described.
I have appealed to them again, but I am not at all happy.I have asked them to help me with half of the cost of replacing the rack and pinion which was total $1250.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Original experience
What I disliked
- What i ended up with
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2006 Lexus Rx330
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "Bob promises you the "Nicest Restored TDI on the planet!" from this hokey shop in Bellingham staffed by kids and amateurs. Six months after the initial payment for a..."
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "I ordered a custom cake made with the colors white & gray for my wedding I get a disgusting looking cake the color of brown and gold with the detail..."
- "I ordered 4 bags of Pastel Pink Sparkle Chocolate-Covered Almonds @ $10 each. Received quickly however when I opened it 75% of each bag was crushed and sum melted. I..."
- "i work at wendys in bentonville, AR.. i have worked there for a month and a half almost. my manager TORRES is favortism.. she lets the guys get away with..."