Bentonville, Arkansas

Back in June 2014, I purchased a 2006 Lexus RX330 from these people.The unit had orginally been listed on Ebay but I did not purchase it through this entity, bad for me because no buyer protection.

The dealer helped finance the vehicle but through a lender I could not stay with because of a high interest rate which in the end affected my credit rating and they offered no explanation and did not give me any options. I paid for and had the unit shipped from Florida to Arkansas. Almost immediately upon arriving I saw what I thought was a leak in the power steering but could not verify. In the following six months, we only drove the vehicle a little more than 3000 miles.

In this time we replaced a battery, serpentine belts and eventually the rack and pinion. In December I had it checked over by Lexus in Tulsa, OK. There were several things the dealer wanted to do to the unit because it had not been properly maintained. Upon further research through Lexus, I found that had had problems with the rack and pinion early on even at 10,000 miles.

I contacted the dealer and they will accept no responsibility because of the time elapsed which to me is not relevant, only the mileage and the unit was not as described.

I have appealed to them again, but I am not at all happy.I have asked them to help me with half of the cost of replacing the rack and pinion which was total $1250.

Review about: 2006 Lexus Rx330.

I liked: Original experience.

I didn't like: What i ended up with.

4.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $1650
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Autos Of Palm Beach?

Submit review

Comments

Parrish, Florida, United States #964170

not resolved, sent complaint to Florida Agriculture consumer complaints.

iamso1

You bought an 8 year old vehicle with no warranties!

pictsidhe

Those boots are to keep *** out. if you leave them with holes in, your repair bill increases exponentially. When you buy, you should also give it a full service by someone competant

to pictsidhe Parrish, Florida, United States #951350

As far as we could tell, that is my repair people there was nothing visible when I first took it in. I realize what the boots are for. The damage was done by pwr steering fluid leaking into them.