Autos of Palm Beach
Back in June 2014, I purchased a 2006 Lexus RX330 from these people.The unit had orginally been listed on Ebay but I did not purchase it through this entity, bad for me because no buyer protection.
The dealer helped finance the vehicle but through a lender I could not stay with because of a high interest rate which in the end affected my credit rating and they offered no explanation and did not give me any options. I paid for and had the unit shipped from Florida to Arkansas. Almost immediately upon arriving I saw what I thought was a leak in the power steering but could not verify. In the following six months, we only drove the vehicle a little more than 3000 miles.
In this time we replaced a battery, serpentine belts and eventually the rack and pinion. In December I had it checked over by Lexus in Tulsa, OK. There were several things the dealer wanted to do to the unit because it had not been properly maintained. Upon further research through Lexus, I found that had had problems with the rack and pinion early on even at 10,000 miles.
I contacted the dealer and they will accept no responsibility because of the time elapsed which to me is not relevant, only the mileage and the unit was not as described.
I have appealed to them again, but I am not at all happy.I have asked them to help me with half of the cost of replacing the rack and pinion which was total $1250.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Original experience
What I disliked
- What i ended up with
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2006 Lexus Rx330
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..."
- "Bob promises you the "Nicest Restored TDI on the planet!" from this hokey shop in Bellingham staffed by kids and amateurs. Six months after the initial payment for a..."
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "Bought pizza and got home took a *** and noticed black spot in crust. Looked closer and was a large green fly. This is not right!..."
- "I ordered a custom cake made with the colors white & gray for my wedding I get a disgusting looking cake the color of brown and gold with the detail..."
- "This is a shout out to Fallas store in calumet city . The managers are the worst I ever met . All of them have no idea what they are..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."
- "I purchased a dining room set from Bad boy, and requested delivery and set up after hours. They sold me the dining room set and delivered on time, however, the..."