Autonet Dallas - DO NOT BUY HERE! TOTAL SCAM ARTISTS!

1 of 1 Autonet Dallas reviews

Dallas, TX 75247

www.autonettexas.com

(214) 994-0502

Original review posted by user Jun 24, 2015

Buyers beware, total rip off artists.We went there to buy a Mustang that my 16 year old son had saved to buy.

After looking at it, It had multiple issues including an a/c that didn't work. The salesman Marcus told us that if we left a $500 deposit that was totally refundable, they would fix the issues and call us. I never agreed to buy the car at any time. They said if we didn't like the car at that point we could have the deposit back.

We both signed an agreement stating so. A couple days later they called and said it was ready. I went there and told them I no longer wanted the car and ask for my deposit. They proceeded to tell me, after calling the owner, that I couldn't have it back and they would give me credit for another car.

I said no, I don't want the car and continued to ask for my deposit. I asked to speak with the owner and he began to yell curse me and said "You're not getting *** back!". I have a signed agreement stating that my deposit is totally refundable. I called the police and they said although I was right and they should give the deposit back, but they couldn't do anything since it is a civil matter.

Now I have to post all these reviews and report to BBB and file a civil suit in order to get my 16 year old son's money back.

Unbelievable that there are still thieves and scam artists doing business these days.If you are smart you will stay away from these unscrupulous people.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
My reundable deposit was not refunded
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Mustang
Review category
Dealers
review #655535 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Autonet Dallas? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
1 of 1 Autonet Dallas reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Mar 08 #1124151

They did the same thing to me with an F-150. I called the police and the owner got scared, ran and jumped in another car with a family member and sped off with my $1000 deposit before the police arrived.

1 0 Reply

Mar 08 #1124193

I will be glad to witness for you , myself, and any others that would like to sue them.

1 0 Reply
KevinRichardson

Jun 26, 2015 #1000083

The prefix 'non' is crossed out with no initials next to it. I'm not saying that you did it, but I think you would have a hard time proving anything with that contract.

2 8 Reply
terry parker

Jun 26, 2015 #1000088 Rowlett, Texas, United States

Are you an attorney? If not, please keep your comments to yourself.
This is what they gave to an unsuspecting consumer like myself. They ripped me of plain and simple. I also have the original which proves it was all done with the same blue ink.

7 2 Reply
terry parker

Jun 26, 2015 #1000098 Rowlett, Texas, United States

Are you an attorney? Are you siding with the scammers? Please keep your unhelpful comments to yourself.
FYI, I have the original document which clearly shows that Marcus filled out and signed the entire document with the same blue ink pen. Including the prefix. He also admitted this the police officers that I called to the scene.

7 1 Reply
Por935

Jun 25, 2015 #999269

I have a problem with autonet and would testify on your behalf, if you would also testify for me, mh

8 0 Reply

Jun 26, 2015 #1000094 Rowlett, Texas, United States

Yes, I've since discovered many others that have fallen for their scam. I made the mistake of assuming they were honest. A mistake I won't be making again. *** like these will usually get what's coming to them. I intend to post this everywhere possible on the internet until they decide to do the right thing and give me back my $500 that was never theirs to begin with.
Terry Parker

7 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Autonet Dallas.
Filing a new complaint about
×