Autonet Dallas - DO NOT BUY HERE! TOTAL SCAM ARTISTS!
Update added by user Jun 24, 2015
Here's the thief's address
8800 Chancellors Row
Dallas, TX 75247
Original review posted by user Jun 24, 2015
Buyers beware, total rip off artists.We went there to buy a Mustang that my 16 year old son had saved to buy.
After looking at it, It had multiple issues including an a/c that didn't work. The salesman Marcus told us that if we left a $500 deposit that was totally refundable, they would fix the issues and call us. I never agreed to buy the car at any time. They said if we didn't like the car at that point we could have the deposit back.
We both signed an agreement stating so. A couple days later they called and said it was ready. I went there and told them I no longer wanted the car and ask for my deposit. They proceeded to tell me, after calling the owner, that I couldn't have it back and they would give me credit for another car.
I said no, I don't want the car and continued to ask for my deposit. I asked to speak with the owner and he began to yell curse me and said "You're not getting *** back!". I have a signed agreement stating that my deposit is totally refundable. I called the police and they said although I was right and they should give the deposit back, but they couldn't do anything since it is a civil matter.
Now I have to post all these reviews and report to BBB and file a civil suit in order to get my 16 year old son's money back.
Unbelievable that there are still thieves and scam artists doing business these days.If you are smart you will stay away from these unscrupulous people.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- My reundable deposit was not refunded
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "Well, when many people told me not to buy a Volkswagen, I simply ignored them and thought, "they are a ford/Chevy die hard fan, what do they know?" Turns out,..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "I've been an Ambit customer for 5+ years. They are still in their first ten years, and are operating in a bunch of states, so yes, they've had some growing..."
- "Taking too ling for transfers Can not contact customer service without customer code, prompts you to sign in but when you do, there's no option to get customer code but..."
- "Cold cheese sticks then had to wait forty five minutes for food as the table next to us discovered a fly in their yogurt so we decided to get the..."