Autonet Dallas - DO NOT BUY HERE! TOTAL SCAM ARTISTS!
Update added by user Jun 24, 2015
Here's the thief's address
8800 Chancellors Row
Dallas, TX 75247
Original review posted by user Jun 24, 2015
Buyers beware, total rip off artists.We went there to buy a Mustang that my 16 year old son had saved to buy.
After looking at it, It had multiple issues including an a/c that didn't work. The salesman Marcus told us that if we left a $500 deposit that was totally refundable, they would fix the issues and call us. I never agreed to buy the car at any time. They said if we didn't like the car at that point we could have the deposit back.
We both signed an agreement stating so. A couple days later they called and said it was ready. I went there and told them I no longer wanted the car and ask for my deposit. They proceeded to tell me, after calling the owner, that I couldn't have it back and they would give me credit for another car.
I said no, I don't want the car and continued to ask for my deposit. I asked to speak with the owner and he began to yell curse me and said "You're not getting *** back!". I have a signed agreement stating that my deposit is totally refundable. I called the police and they said although I was right and they should give the deposit back, but they couldn't do anything since it is a civil matter.
Now I have to post all these reviews and report to BBB and file a civil suit in order to get my 16 year old son's money back.
Unbelievable that there are still thieves and scam artists doing business these days.If you are smart you will stay away from these unscrupulous people.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- My reundable deposit was not refunded
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "In 2013 we bought a new 2014 Model Salem destination trailer built by Forest River from Fun-N-Sun in Ludington, Michigan. The first season we had these issues covered by..."
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "I ordered the Costa Collection (and yes almost the entire collection) and ordered two chairs, two chase, tables etc... Spent about $16,000 on just this collection and order alone. This..."
- "I took a pretty expensive jacket with reflective striping on it to George Wood for embroidery. They sent it to their contractor who does this work for the, They are..."
- "Our delivery arrived two hours after our order was placed burnt and the delivery guy actually asked for a tip. We called to complain and the manager gives us ten..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "I got a chicken biscuit meal and it was a small rubbery chicken finger gardendale Arby's ripped me off!!!!!!..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."