Autonet Dallas - DO NOT BUY HERE! TOTAL SCAM ARTISTS!
Update added by user Jun 24, 2015
Here's the thief's address
8800 Chancellors Row
Dallas, TX 75247
Original review posted by user Jun 24, 2015
Buyers beware, total rip off artists.We went there to buy a Mustang that my 16 year old son had saved to buy.
After looking at it, It had multiple issues including an a/c that didn't work. The salesman Marcus told us that if we left a $500 deposit that was totally refundable, they would fix the issues and call us. I never agreed to buy the car at any time. They said if we didn't like the car at that point we could have the deposit back.
We both signed an agreement stating so. A couple days later they called and said it was ready. I went there and told them I no longer wanted the car and ask for my deposit. They proceeded to tell me, after calling the owner, that I couldn't have it back and they would give me credit for another car.
I said no, I don't want the car and continued to ask for my deposit. I asked to speak with the owner and he began to yell curse me and said "You're not getting *** back!". I have a signed agreement stating that my deposit is totally refundable. I called the police and they said although I was right and they should give the deposit back, but they couldn't do anything since it is a civil matter.
Now I have to post all these reviews and report to BBB and file a civil suit in order to get my 16 year old son's money back.
Unbelievable that there are still thieves and scam artists doing business these days.If you are smart you will stay away from these unscrupulous people.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- My reundable deposit was not refunded
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- "Major leaks and Camping world and Keystone laugh and do nothing it was under warranty when this started now Ive owned it almost 3 years and its moldy and in..."
- "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "I should have read the paperwork but needless to say. I got a $23,000 car loan, paid $4000 down with a $610.00 monthly payment. The interest rate is 23%. After..."
- "I've been an Ambit customer for 5+ years. They are still in their first ten years, and are operating in a bunch of states, so yes, they've had some growing..."
- "I purchased one around three years ago for a guess bedroom, I used it twice when my back was bothering me since I can make it a hard solid one,..."