Verified Reviewer

1.5

I had bought a Tire and Wheel warranty when i bought my car from the dealership. There was a problem with my tire and it had to be replaced.

After making me wait for 5 hrs, they said they do not have the stock of the tire and i have to wait for 5 days to get the same. As I had to go to work which was 30 miles from my place , I requested them with the following options : a loan car , an old tire , a rental car, reimburse the rental car cost etc.

not only all options were rejected , I was called to the service manager's room and was insulted.

I spent more than the cost of a new tire on car rental.

No one answers the phone at the service department, when I highlighted this to the service they, said they were short of staff. Even today to reach the service department 3 times ended with no answer.

User's recommendation: Take your vehicle to a different VW dealer for service if possible.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 3711 Buford Drive, Buford, GA 30519