Verified Reviewer

1.5

Not a place run with efficiency. Seems chaotic and overly challenging for the staff.

A simple task turns into a long day of nothing. Trade in a car and not have paperwork completed. Adding points to your loan to make profit. Overpriced cars for sale with unfinished work.

In all honesty I was satisfied with being able to find a car worth my money.

However, when it comes to the process of completing the transaction, one had better luck with other dealerships. Never have I or anyone I know had to deal with the snails pace of the front office. Dont get me wrong, the sales team is great. The paper pushers are out to lunch figuratively and possibly even literally.

Close to a month later and MVD has no record of trade in transactions. No record of the car I purchased, and even suspended my plate from my trade in vehicle because it is not insured any longer. Well, dang, that is a red flag. I had to log on to MVD and report the sale myself, cancel the specialty plate that I paid a large fee for, and still have a paper plate on my purchase vehicle.

I would definitely not return for any service provided here and would not recommend using this dealership at this juncture.

There are plenty of options available out there. This may not be the right choice for you.

User's recommendation: Avoid and find another dealership.

Location: Phoenix, Arizona

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

AutoNation Toyota Tempe Reviews