Verified Reviewer

I had my Toyota taken there. It needed a new starter.

Went to pick it up, paid. Waited and waited. And was told, "your car won't start."! I asked for my money back, but the cashier refused a refund.

I asked for a ride home, but the cashier who handles the shuttle said that no one was available and that I'd have to make my own arrangements. The only option was to rent a car! When I get back there the next day to get my car which now is apparently fixed, instead of an apology, I'm presented with an additional bill!! When I asked why?

I was taken to the service director to get an explanation and decide to just pay it and never go back there - when he tells me I can't pay it with the cashier because I frightened her the day before. I was frustrated and confused. I decided I wanted to clear it up and apologize- but then was threatened by the service director (BRANDON REED) that he'd call the police.

It is unconstitutional that I, an American citizen, have been aggressively mistreated with verbal abuse and racial profiling. It is inadmissible.

The cars made by Toyota are good, however the customer service against me as a Toyota customer provided by some staff members, especially BRANDON REED, the service director at Autonation Tempe Toyota, was lousy, abusive, mediocre, unprofessional, offensive, threatening, discriminatory, aggressive, disrespectful, insulting, humiliating, degrading, and unacceptable.

It is very sad and lamentable that a well-known multinational company as Toyota, hires such low professional level, and ignorant employees as BRANDON REED.

He does not any right to mistreat me, insult me, threaten me, disrespect me, and humiliate me, as a customer.

AutoNation Toyota needs to provide more and better training for the customer service staff, in order to teach them to be helpful, attentive, professional, respectful, nondiscriminatory, and to take the needs of the customary, no matter their color or accent more to heart.

I guess that's how Toyota treats, disrespects, and discriminates a client who feels he wasn't provided appropriate auto or customer service.

Just another verbal abuse and racial profiling discrimination case in Autonation Toyota Tempe, brought to you by TOYOTA!!! and its Service Director Representative BRANDON REED!!!!

Without any doubt, Autonation Toyota Tempe provides the worst customer service in Arizona!!!

User's recommendation: Autonation TEMPE Toyota Customer Service is the Worst! DO NOT GO THERE!!!

Preferred solution: Apology.

AutoNation Toyota Tempe Cons: Autonation tempe toyota customer service is the worst.

Location: 7970 South Autoplex Loop, Tempe, AZ 85284

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Brooklinn Eux