Autonation Nissan Miami - Regards, Analia Deranja
We are having a major problem with our autoparts provider Nissan Autonation Miami. We didn't get one of two autoparts we bought through them for a Murano. Apart from that Nissan Autonation Miami es retaining a assurance fee Fedex returned to them because of a supposed lost. This is absolutely unacceptable since we didn't receive what we purchased. We are not even able to recover the money the assurance of Fedex covers - which, by the way had already been paid to Nissan Autonation Miami - because Nissan Autonation Miami does not even attend your phone calls, neither replay our email with our complaints. We await your immediate answer and a outline of a solution for our problem.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After purchasing a 2016 Coachmen 378RE, the following quality concerns with the manufacturer and the dealer were discovered. • Coachmen RV has an ineffective quality program. • Coachmen RV warranty resolution process has not..."
- "I'm seriously considering a lawsuit against ORV for FALSE advertising. If you own an ORV or Northwood trailer that has problems, please contact me, the more owners we have, the..."
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- "Good Afternoon, We are having a major problem with our autoparts provider Nissan Autonation Miami. We didn't get one of two autoparts we bought through them for a Murano...."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."