Autonation Nissan Miami - Regards, Analia Deranja
We are having a major problem with our autoparts provider Nissan Autonation Miami. We didn't get one of two autoparts we bought through them for a Murano. Apart from that Nissan Autonation Miami es retaining a assurance fee Fedex returned to them because of a supposed lost. This is absolutely unacceptable since we didn't receive what we purchased. We are not even able to recover the money the assurance of Fedex covers - which, by the way had already been paid to Nissan Autonation Miami - because Nissan Autonation Miami does not even attend your phone calls, neither replay our email with our complaints. We await your immediate answer and a outline of a solution for our problem.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "Major leaks and Camping world and Keystone laugh and do nothing it was under warranty when this started now Ive owned it almost 3 years and its moldy and in..."
- "Freedom Boat Club Myrtle Beach is a scam they target elderly people because they say they are "easier to get money out of and they never use the boats because..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."