3 weeks ago we ordered a part for my BMW 525. The part came in & it was the wrong part (AUTOMOTIX MISTAKE). We reordered the part and Automotix charged my Amex Card AGAIN, after they told me they would not charge the card again because it was an Automotix mistake.
They said they would email me a U.P.S. Label to get the old part back. They never did!!! I called back and was transferred all over the place to get a shipping label. That never happened... I paid it out of my pocket.
I asked to speak to a manager and was transferred to Mike who had no idea why I was transferred to him. He told me I need Chris lampkin @ (734) 699 5829. Over the past week we have left him a dozen messages with ZERO returned calls.
Today, we were promised our CORRECT new part and it did not come. I called AUTOMOTIX and was told they did not ship it because it did not pass the quality control. B.S. They never had the part. THEY COULDA CALLED ME. My car is still in the shop. NOW I'M FIGHTING TO GET A FULL REFUND FOR BOTH CHARGES. THIS COMPANY IS A RIPOFF
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Automotix ripoff
- Reason of review:
- TO MANY TO LIST
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Automix Ripoff
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My Project Car I got from American Muscle Cars aka AMC!! Just 1 of the many problems I've had & having...I had to gut it because the BLACK MOLD &..."
- "I bought a YS200 UTV used for $1900. it ha the front bumper and roof. It runs very good! I have taken it to several tractor shows so I can..."
- "I have a 2006 Chevy HHR LS and the interior door handle broke off yesterday. To replace this I was informed that you have to spend $300+ to buy the..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."