AUTOMOTIX RIPOFF

1 of 1 Automotix Ripoff reviews

3 weeks ago we ordered a part for my BMW 525. The part came in & it was the wrong part (AUTOMOTIX MISTAKE). We reordered the part and Automotix charged my Amex Card AGAIN, after they told me they would not charge the card again because it was an Automotix mistake.

They said they would email me a U.P.S. Label to get the old part back. They never did!!! I called back and was transferred all over the place to get a shipping label. That never happened... I paid it out of my pocket.

I asked to speak to a manager and was transferred to Mike who had no idea why I was transferred to him. He told me I need Chris lampkin @ (734) 699 5829. Over the past week we have left him a dozen messages with ZERO returned calls.

Today, we were promised our CORRECT new part and it did not come. I called AUTOMOTIX and was told they did not ship it because it did not pass the quality control. B.S. They never had the part. THEY COULDA CALLED ME. My car is still in the shop. NOW I'M FIGHTING TO GET A FULL REFUND FOR BOTH CHARGES. THIS COMPANY IS A RIPOFF

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Automix Ripoff
Review category
Auto
review #881878

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Automotix Ripoff? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Automotix Ripoff reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Automotix Ripoff.
Filing a new complaint about
×