1.5K views 2 comments

I won an AUDI A8 QUATTRO 6 months ago by placing bid at Autobidmaster.com and the car is running perfectly.I got a flood damaged car with an undercarriage damage, this was only the cooling and ac radiator and frame, I changed 3 of them with $1500 and paid $6000 for car.

I think it is a good deal for an auto that still running today with minimum maintenance and oil change. Autobidmaster works in my opinion.

Review about: Audi A8.

Review #520517 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Autobidmaster?

Comments

You work for this company, you lying cheat.

This company is the biggest scam artist around, making these false claims. Stay far away!!!!!

mith.andrd2
to Anonymous #985018

No i am not working for the company, one of my friend is customer AutoBidMaster from last one year, he told me about all this...

""I think most people who buy from AutoBidMaster don't know that Company sell total loss claim cars that needs repair.They also put the repair cost with loss details on the inventory page.

""

This is fact you or PissedConsumer can check it also....stop spreading rumors....