Irvine, California

I purchase a replacement convertable top from this company on ebay, and when I received the top, I emailed them (within the return period) that it was clear the top was too short.They responded it was CNC cut and it was not possible.

(BS on the face. Operator error, or mis-marked packaging is always possible) They said to put it in the sun to stretch or bring it to a professional installer to do it right. Well $350 later, the professional installer called me and said there was no way it would fit. By the time I made the appointment with the installer and they could not make it fit, it was past the return time, even though I originally contacted them w/in the return period.

Their Ebay ad says "guaranteed fit" yet they refused to refund the $529. It is clear this is some *** ebay seller who couldn't care less about customers.

I have seen many other complaints about this company, so my word of caution is don't get ripped off.NEVER buy from them under any of their various aliases.

Review about: Bmw Z4 Replacement Convertable Top.

2.0
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $526
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Autoberry?

Comments

ElGordo
Winter Garden, Florida, United States #1181951

similar story here. They don't honor their warranties either.