I got up this morning and took my Toyota Sienna straight to Auto Bell location at West Market St.in Greensboro, NC for a good car wash.

When it came out of the automated washing area, I saw the rear bumper was hanging on the passenger side. Upon a close look I noticed that a deep hit mark, which may have cased the bumper to dislocate. The parson who was suppose to clean the interior and exterior afterward called the shift manager to notify. The very first thing the manager said, without even inspecting, "you brought it like this." I am like "excuse me!!" Then he was like, "well the bumper may have fallen off here, but the that hit was certainly from the past." I protested that my vehicle did not have any damage prior to this car wash.

I told him to call police so that police can determine. As I found out, police do not respond to such accidents since it's a civil matter. To my dismay, he gave me a report where he wrote the incident and completed the sentence. Because of the past damage, which cased the bumper to fall off, Auto Bell will not be responsible for the claim.

I was advised to contact Monday when store manager will be there.

I know for sure, they will deny the whole thing.Very expansive car wash!!!

2.9
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged my vehicle and denying their obligations / $1500
Preferred solution fix my vehicle

Had an Experience with Autobell Car Wash?

Comments

Did they ever fix your car? Did you have to take them to civil court?