AutoAnything - Proz Car Seat Cover Review from Charlotte, North Carolina
Pro z camo seat cover 10 piece.$99.99....
Got the covers, no pro z anywhere on the box and even on the receipt it said that it was pilot brand.... Come to find out that the same "pilot" set sells at Kmart for less than $40. Price match guarantee for 1 year and when I called them out on the wrong name and that I wanted my 50 bucks back., They claimed that the set they sell is exclusive to the company. 3 people later, I was refunded the difference.
What a *** joke. Ripoff at its best. Claimed that it was an exclusive brand but the same fking brand they sent us is Kmart scheap *** brand also. They also use the same stock picture.
Buyer beware.....I won't be shopping on auto anything ever again.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "I was very excited to purchase a 2013 Arctic Fox 32A last October, but the condition of the trailer at delivery was disappointing. The beautiful woodwork was chipped and scratched..."
- "I bought 4 new Falken tires from Discount Tire company on Sept. 10 a month ago , a month and half later , with two thousand miles on the..."
- " Ordered 4 so called re-manufactured accumulators from Keith Bowers for insulation on a customers 2007 Land cruiser as he seemed to be knowledgeable on the subject and seemed like..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "I used your cleaner conditioner..it did not clean my straps if any thing it made them darker and it now has a dry feel to it..I have called the MK..."
- "Too much to say but the short of it is they talk of core principles yet don't seem to do anything to improve upon them or customer satisfaction. I'm amazed..."
- "Ashley Home Furniture DOES NOT stand behind their products. I was sold a sofa and recliner that start crackling and peeling a year after I had purchased it. I..."