AutoAnything - Proz Car Seat Cover Review from Charlotte, North Carolina
Pro z camo seat cover 10 piece.$99.99....
Got the covers, no pro z anywhere on the box and even on the receipt it said that it was pilot brand.... Come to find out that the same "pilot" set sells at Kmart for less than $40. Price match guarantee for 1 year and when I called them out on the wrong name and that I wanted my 50 bucks back., They claimed that the set they sell is exclusive to the company. 3 people later, I was refunded the difference.
What a *** joke. Ripoff at its best. Claimed that it was an exclusive brand but the same fking brand they sent us is Kmart scheap *** brand also. They also use the same stock picture.
Buyer beware.....I won't be shopping on auto anything ever again.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "number one.. Just ordering my first choice scooter was supposed to be an auto moto in black. Got an email a few days later so you don't have in black number..."
- " I have been knowing Christopher Hinrichs, who makes Jeetop, for three years. Chris is the only one person in his company . He doesn't hire people because he..."
- "They store had a big sign in their window stating Military Discount. I went to buy some antifreeze from a shelf containing many varieties. I choose the one I wanted..."
- "I used your cleaner conditioner..it did not clean my straps if any thing it made them darker and it now has a dry feel to it..I have called the MK..."
- "Traded in my 2008 nissan sentra on Jan 27 for a 2012 Nissan versa VIN 3N1BC1CP3CK290068. Wells Fargo gave a verbal payoff (negotiated) of $11,250 (down from $14,566). No one at..."
- "I worked for BathPlanet of Charlotte NC in Ft. Mill Sc for 3 months. They go under the name of Paradise home Improvement. They have changed their name countless times..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."