AUTO SERVICE EXPERTS UNETHICAL CROOKS E. BITTERS SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS 78232
Update added by user Jul 02, 2012
UPDATED ******* original issue has been resolved in a professional courteous manner. Thanks to the business for taking the time out to address concerns. ******
Original review posted by user May 07, 2012
horrendously unprofessional, caught mechanic in a LIE when warranty no fee work was involved, customer service
backed up his LIE. dishonest business practices, horrible customer service,not honoring warranty work, ridiculous
price inflation, replacing unnecessary parts, causing vehicle problems that were not there prior to entering the
bay, did not fix original issue, and damaged the vehicle, fiddling under the hood after diagnosis and realized they
wouldn't get more money out of me. Car is now being investigated by professionals for damage to parts and vehicle.
Car now has additional issue that was not there prior to entering the bay, and was apparent when pulling out of the
bay. I have had another very reputable service shop do a full diagnosis on the vehicle 2 days prior and a 30 year
mechanic who checked the vehicle out as well a day prior, both honest. Car was not driven all weekend after being
checked out by other mechanics and brought back here only to honor warranty work, at the advice of the other shop
and mechanic, who advised they should fix the issue properly since they already received payment. I always go to
professional shops and dealers to service my automobile. I actually paid less at a dealer for service in the past
with much better service, and quicker turn around time on service and concierge customer service with loaners and
courtesy vans. I brought it back to them against gut instinct, because i had already paid them a good deal of money
only weeks prior for the same issue, and at the mechanics advice. I brought it to them originally because they are
close to home to fix a problem that needed immediate attention. This shop is a bunch of unethical liars and
cheaters. My family, friends and professional colleagues have already been notified to AVOID this unethnical
business. THEY ONLY WANT YOUR HARD EARNED INCOME. SAVE YOURSELF AN ENORMOUS HEADACHE, FUTURE PROBLEMS, ISSUES WITH
YOUR VEHICLE AND YOUR MONEY AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, you'll get MUCH BETTER PRICES, only necessary parts replaced and
quicker service, they are only out for to take your money here, it's quite apparent. do not trust these fakes and flakes! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
***NOTE THIS BUSINESS DELETES, HIDES, REMOVES NEGATIVE REMARKS ONLINE AND MARKS THEM AS SPAM IF POSSIBLE!*****
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "On November 4, 2012 while driving down the road, my engine stopped running and my 2008 Nissan Versa. My engine was on fire and burned the engine compartment completely. My..."
- "The "repair" they made did not hold up.This is the 2nd time it has almost killed us. Waiting on a reply from legal counsel at Ford. It is definitely totaled..."
- "I visited Jiffy Lube Store #3399 in Arlington, TX, on November 8, 2015, for a regular oil change. I drive a 2013 Toyota Camry, and opted for full synthetic since..."
- "My boyfriend decided he was going to surprise me at work (which he never does) with roses on Valentines day. When the flowers arrived at my office I was so..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "Dr. Jennifer Martinick is a DISGRACE!! Proof Below. This is a NON-COMMERCIAL POSTING/WEBSITE. Any statements below are my opinion only. For reasons described below, Dr Jennifer Martinick, MBBS, http://www.martinick.com/ Image 21 &..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."