AUTO SERVICE EXPERTS UNETHICAL CROOKS E. BITTERS SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS 78232
Update added by user Jul 02, 2012
UPDATED ******* original issue has been resolved in a professional courteous manner. Thanks to the business for taking the time out to address concerns. ******
Original review posted by user May 07, 2012
horrendously unprofessional, caught mechanic in a LIE when warranty no fee work was involved, customer service
backed up his LIE. dishonest business practices, horrible customer service,not honoring warranty work, ridiculous
price inflation, replacing unnecessary parts, causing vehicle problems that were not there prior to entering the
bay, did not fix original issue, and damaged the vehicle, fiddling under the hood after diagnosis and realized they
wouldn't get more money out of me. Car is now being investigated by professionals for damage to parts and vehicle.
Car now has additional issue that was not there prior to entering the bay, and was apparent when pulling out of the
bay. I have had another very reputable service shop do a full diagnosis on the vehicle 2 days prior and a 30 year
mechanic who checked the vehicle out as well a day prior, both honest. Car was not driven all weekend after being
checked out by other mechanics and brought back here only to honor warranty work, at the advice of the other shop
and mechanic, who advised they should fix the issue properly since they already received payment. I always go to
professional shops and dealers to service my automobile. I actually paid less at a dealer for service in the past
with much better service, and quicker turn around time on service and concierge customer service with loaners and
courtesy vans. I brought it back to them against gut instinct, because i had already paid them a good deal of money
only weeks prior for the same issue, and at the mechanics advice. I brought it to them originally because they are
close to home to fix a problem that needed immediate attention. This shop is a bunch of unethical liars and
cheaters. My family, friends and professional colleagues have already been notified to AVOID this unethnical
business. THEY ONLY WANT YOUR HARD EARNED INCOME. SAVE YOURSELF AN ENORMOUS HEADACHE, FUTURE PROBLEMS, ISSUES WITH
YOUR VEHICLE AND YOUR MONEY AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, you'll get MUCH BETTER PRICES, only necessary parts replaced and
quicker service, they are only out for to take your money here, it's quite apparent. do not trust these fakes and flakes! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
***NOTE THIS BUSINESS DELETES, HIDES, REMOVES NEGATIVE REMARKS ONLINE AND MARKS THEM AS SPAM IF POSSIBLE!*****
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Owned Chateau from end of March and my Rig has been to Camping World around 5 times and reported over 11 issues and still going with them ever y day.Well,..."
- "Upon my retirement I Bought a 2006 Lexus GX 470 loaded New, thinking that such a so called Luxury Vehicle would last my wife after my demise, I did this..."
- "We purchased a bumper for our car. Macco was to paint it. They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick..."
- "Lennar: A Corporate Sleazebag? Too Big to go to Jail - The Lennar Story -FDI's soon to be released documentary. Good reading for anyone who is thinking..."
- "Not happy with cheating hundreds of expats out of their hard-earned retirement money by promising high-yielding bogus investments, De Vere is a world-class scammer of unsuspecting new financial consultant recruits.The..."
- "I'm reading about the History of Fraud on the Energy Star Program and I hope that Lennar Home Builders will also read it and REMOVE their Energy-Star and Comfort Wise..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."