AUTO SERVICE EXPERTS UNETHICAL CROOKS E. BITTERS SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS 78232
Update added by user Jul 02, 2012
UPDATED ******* original issue has been resolved in a professional courteous manner. Thanks to the business for taking the time out to address concerns. ******
Original review posted by user May 07, 2012
horrendously unprofessional, caught mechanic in a LIE when warranty no fee work was involved, customer service
backed up his LIE. dishonest business practices, horrible customer service,not honoring warranty work, ridiculous
price inflation, replacing unnecessary parts, causing vehicle problems that were not there prior to entering the
bay, did not fix original issue, and damaged the vehicle, fiddling under the hood after diagnosis and realized they
wouldn't get more money out of me. Car is now being investigated by professionals for damage to parts and vehicle.
Car now has additional issue that was not there prior to entering the bay, and was apparent when pulling out of the
bay. I have had another very reputable service shop do a full diagnosis on the vehicle 2 days prior and a 30 year
mechanic who checked the vehicle out as well a day prior, both honest. Car was not driven all weekend after being
checked out by other mechanics and brought back here only to honor warranty work, at the advice of the other shop
and mechanic, who advised they should fix the issue properly since they already received payment. I always go to
professional shops and dealers to service my automobile. I actually paid less at a dealer for service in the past
with much better service, and quicker turn around time on service and concierge customer service with loaners and
courtesy vans. I brought it back to them against gut instinct, because i had already paid them a good deal of money
only weeks prior for the same issue, and at the mechanics advice. I brought it to them originally because they are
close to home to fix a problem that needed immediate attention. This shop is a bunch of unethical liars and
cheaters. My family, friends and professional colleagues have already been notified to AVOID this unethnical
business. THEY ONLY WANT YOUR HARD EARNED INCOME. SAVE YOURSELF AN ENORMOUS HEADACHE, FUTURE PROBLEMS, ISSUES WITH
YOUR VEHICLE AND YOUR MONEY AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, you'll get MUCH BETTER PRICES, only necessary parts replaced and
quicker service, they are only out for to take your money here, it's quite apparent. do not trust these fakes and flakes! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
***NOTE THIS BUSINESS DELETES, HIDES, REMOVES NEGATIVE REMARKS ONLINE AND MARKS THEM AS SPAM IF POSSIBLE!*****
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Owned Chateau from end of March and my Rig has been to Camping World around 5 times and reported over 11 issues and still going with them ever y day.Well,..."
- "I visited Jiffy Lube Store #3399 in Arlington, TX, on November 8, 2015, for a regular oil change. I drive a 2013 Toyota Camry, and opted for full synthetic since..."
- "My father went in one day to get his truck's tires aligned and the truck was dropped. Not only were there external damages, but also internal. They had promised him..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "Lennar: A Corporate Sleazebag? Too Big to go to Jail - The Lennar Story -FDI's soon to be released documentary. Good reading for anyone who is thinking..."
- "We contracted Anthony & Sylvan in October 2014 to replaster our 24000 gallon inground pool that they had built for the previous owners of our home in 2005. We also..."
- "I LIVE IN SOUTH BEND, IN AND ORDERED 4-4PC SPICEY BREAST, 4-SHRIMP BOXES, PAYING A $1 UP CHARGE PER BREAST EACH WITH 4 LARGE MASH POTATOS, 2 HOT PEPPERS, 2..."