AUTO SERVICE EXPERTS UNETHICAL CROOKS E. BITTERS SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS 78232
Update added by user Jul 02, 2012
UPDATED ******* original issue has been resolved in a professional courteous manner. Thanks to the business for taking the time out to address concerns. ******
Original review posted by user May 07, 2012
horrendously unprofessional, caught mechanic in a LIE when warranty no fee work was involved, customer service
backed up his LIE. dishonest business practices, horrible customer service,not honoring warranty work, ridiculous
price inflation, replacing unnecessary parts, causing vehicle problems that were not there prior to entering the
bay, did not fix original issue, and damaged the vehicle, fiddling under the hood after diagnosis and realized they
wouldn't get more money out of me. Car is now being investigated by professionals for damage to parts and vehicle.
Car now has additional issue that was not there prior to entering the bay, and was apparent when pulling out of the
bay. I have had another very reputable service shop do a full diagnosis on the vehicle 2 days prior and a 30 year
mechanic who checked the vehicle out as well a day prior, both honest. Car was not driven all weekend after being
checked out by other mechanics and brought back here only to honor warranty work, at the advice of the other shop
and mechanic, who advised they should fix the issue properly since they already received payment. I always go to
professional shops and dealers to service my automobile. I actually paid less at a dealer for service in the past
with much better service, and quicker turn around time on service and concierge customer service with loaners and
courtesy vans. I brought it back to them against gut instinct, because i had already paid them a good deal of money
only weeks prior for the same issue, and at the mechanics advice. I brought it to them originally because they are
close to home to fix a problem that needed immediate attention. This shop is a bunch of unethical liars and
cheaters. My family, friends and professional colleagues have already been notified to AVOID this unethnical
business. THEY ONLY WANT YOUR HARD EARNED INCOME. SAVE YOURSELF AN ENORMOUS HEADACHE, FUTURE PROBLEMS, ISSUES WITH
YOUR VEHICLE AND YOUR MONEY AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, you'll get MUCH BETTER PRICES, only necessary parts replaced and
quicker service, they are only out for to take your money here, it's quite apparent. do not trust these fakes and flakes! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
***NOTE THIS BUSINESS DELETES, HIDES, REMOVES NEGATIVE REMARKS ONLINE AND MARKS THEM AS SPAM IF POSSIBLE!*****
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after. At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the..."
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "Had a pick-up truck's windshield repaired by them only to find out they use an answering service for calls, no manager/supervisor, no complaint department, and their techs SUCK!!! They left goo..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "After you guys read this, almost all of you guys will be like "oh nooo, that is not true, he is lying" and I am OK with that. Say whatever..."
- "We left a message with James Perry, President of Lennar on Nov. 28,200SIX.We stated that Lennar should change their founding principles. Lennar states "highest standards for caring for their..."
- "InventHelp Trina of Jacksonville, NC September 2, 2009I submitted an idea for an invention, FIREXCELL,(Fingerprint Activated Firearm), that would use the finger print recognition, (biometrics) to access and unlock a weapon...."