Auto Lumination - Autolumination.com....deceptive advertising and theft of money.
I ordered L.E.D.lights for a motorcycle on AUTOLUMINATION.COM which is run by a man named Chris Bacon.
They have detailed pictures and descriptions of their products on their website so you make an educated decision as to the product you are looking for. I was interested in some tiny lights that they had pictured and described these lights as being constructed of stainless steel. I received these lights and they were chrome plated PLASTIC!! You could immediately tell they were plastic because the chrome plating was peeling off and there was white plastic underneath.
Additionally, the lights were not of the same design as the pictures on their website. I contacted the company and they emphatically insisted these lights were steel. They most certainly were not steel !! I returned the lights to them as they had suggested I do if I was not happy.
I did return these lights (at my own expense) and was given a PARTIAL refund due to a 20% restocking fee. I contacted the company again and insisted they give me a full refund due to their deceptive advertising. I was repeatedly told the lights were as described and I would not be getting the rest of my money back from them. I continued to e-mail them (since this is the only way to contact them) demanding my money back and they have ignored my e-mails.
This company deceptively advertised these lights, wrongly charged me for their lies and now refuses to return my money!!!!What a repugnant company.....Beware!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Motorcycle Led Lights
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Our 2008 Itasca Navion MH by Winnebago, which we purchased new, has a propane tank, as you can see by the accompanying images, that is disintegrating and putting our lives..."
- "I installed a set of four Pulstar plugs on my Saturn VUE. After a few months of improved gas mileage my vehicle began having momentary bouts of lost power. After..."
- "I wish I had discovered this website before I had a horrifying car buying experience with CarMax. I didn't know this was the way car buying was supposed to be...."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."