Update by user Oct 09, 2016

My issues were resolved by me taking my car to get repaired. Not because Auto Glass Now tried to fix the problem, my carpet is still stained due the water damage.

Original review posted by user Oct 05, 2016

I went to the Tucker Ga location to have my front windshield repaired.I had to bring my vehicle back for repairs, due to not property sealing my windshield.

Related: Auto Glass Now - " Wolf in Sheeps Clothing"

After a car wash water began leaking in my car damaging my upholstery. I brought my vehicle back they had me wait 45mins to tell me that a part had to be ordered, but the problem was visible upon looking at the windshield, and the part isn't a part that is kept at any of their locations. I waited an hour in half for them to get the part and fix the car. When repairs were completed I noticed my front bumper was cracked.

I was told by the manager and the person who worked on my car they stated they didn't cause that damage. The water damage that was caused by not sealing my window that is your fault too. I asked could both of issues be fixed? They did not want to take responsibility for any damage.

I had to go to their Riverdale Ga location to correct the same issue with the seal in my windshield. I explained the issue to the owner. Who then asked how do I know we caused that damage? I explained that before any work is done I inspect my car.

I didn't have a crack in my bumper, I just had front end work done to my car less than a week ago. Prior to me washing my car water wasn't coming in my car either. Still not willing to fix any problem worst company ever!!

They will damage your car and not take responsibility for the damage that they caused.

Review about: Windshield Replacement Results.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Auto Glass Now?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.