Another Auto Armour car cover complaint from a dissatisfied customer
I also purchased a 5-layer Jeep Cherokee car cover for outdoor use from Auto Armour less than a year ago on Ebay. Now the entire top surface is getting a spider webbing of cracks and gaps. Soon chips of top fabric will be coming off and then the soft under layer will rip. I know it.
I have e-mailed Auto Armour about my complaint with images, but even if they offer a replacement cover this is NOT the quality product I want.
Do not buy from this company. NOT RECOMMENDED.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Jeep Cherokee Car Cover
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "number one.. Just ordering my first choice scooter was supposed to be an auto moto in black. Got an email a few days later so you don't have in black number..."
- "Our 2008 Itasca Navion MH by Winnebago, which we purchased new, has a propane tank, as you can see by the accompanying images, that is disintegrating and putting our lives..."
- "Dear BBB, Today (4/5/2014) I visited one of your Costco warehouse stores (1320 S. Route 59, Naperville, IL 60564-5944) in the morning around 10am. My primary purpose was to get my..."
- "I spent $85 and at least $72 was totally wasted due to wrong size description. When I measured, 4 of 5 items I ordered are at least 1 inch smaller..."
- "Don't get me wrong, I loved this place. I bought so many things here, but if anything goes wrong with your order, they are absolutely woeful addressing it. We ordered 2..."
- " We happened to be in Pasadena for a casting call, my daughter asked me for pizza, and when you have a girl as sweet as mine, you go get pizza!So..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."