Another Auto Armour car cover complaint from a dissatisfied customer
I also purchased a 5-layer Jeep Cherokee car cover for outdoor use from Auto Armour less than a year ago on Ebay. Now the entire top surface is getting a spider webbing of cracks and gaps. Soon chips of top fabric will be coming off and then the soft under layer will rip. I know it.
I have e-mailed Auto Armour about my complaint with images, but even if they offer a replacement cover this is NOT the quality product I want.
Do not buy from this company. NOT RECOMMENDED.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Jeep Cherokee Car Cover
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They advertise convertible tops that are junk and don't respond to warranty claims or refunds. Their phone number listed with eBay goes to a Dominos Pizza. They scammed me..."
- "I am so glad I read all the information you all gave me on these worthless chips. I was looking to buy one to help increase my gas mileage and..."
- "We bought 4 BendPak auto lifts. The city demanded we get a permit for them. The inspector from the L.A. Dept. of Bldg. and Safety refused to issue..."
- "They are not paying people. They owe me money and have no intentions of ever paying it. This place is a complete and total SCAM! Me: 8 days and no..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "I spent $85 and at least $72 was totally wasted due to wrong size description. When I measured, 4 of 5 items I ordered are at least 1 inch smaller..."
- "I was in a JioB this morning at 4AM and ordered a sausage burrito and a jumbo jack w/cheese. What I got was a greece bag. I cant bear to eat..."