Another Auto Armour car cover complaint from a dissatisfied customer
I also purchased a 5-layer Jeep Cherokee car cover for outdoor use from Auto Armour less than a year ago on Ebay. Now the entire top surface is getting a spider webbing of cracks and gaps. Soon chips of top fabric will be coming off and then the soft under layer will rip. I know it.
I have e-mailed Auto Armour about my complaint with images, but even if they offer a replacement cover this is NOT the quality product I want.
Do not buy from this company. NOT RECOMMENDED.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Jeep Cherokee Car Cover
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They advertise convertible tops that are junk and don't respond to warranty claims or refunds. Their phone number listed with eBay goes to a Dominos Pizza. They scammed me..."
- "My husband has had this HORRIBLE device for 8 months now in his truck. It has caused problems almost the whole time it's been installed.He has a 2013 Ram Quad..."
- "11k miles and engine is gone. This is not a warranty issue it is that Jasper provided a defective product. It's not even a one start rating. I..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "I was in a JioB this morning at 4AM and ordered a sausage burrito and a jumbo jack w/cheese. What I got was a greece bag. I cant bear to eat..."
- "I made an order on Zara about one month ago, and some how I forgot about it. then when I remember to check the shipping, the tracking information says it..."
- "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..."